• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Elena's Sins

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Hey Knifeparty,

I played about half of the game and thought it was good for a first-timer. It's simple and is an excellent way to learn and grow for your next project.

I'm a proofreader here. Hit me up if you want help with the dialogue. The dialogue is pretty good, actually.
Cheers

2023-10-30_184702.jpg

Possible avatars ;)

Reactions: knifeparty

knifeparty

Feb 26, 2022
Thank you for downloading the game and for you feedback.

Also big thanks for your help, really appreciate that.

Losersriot

Jul 7, 2021
Look on 'The Silver lining' game here. Straight female romance based just on 3-7 pictures. Great game. Ask chatgpt generate for you some pictures : this is be better then 'sims4'.

knifeparty

Feb 26, 2022
There's no mystic elements but I totally get it, it's not your thing and I still appreciate your feedback, thanks.

I've played "The Silver Lining", but I didn't like the game 100% to be honest. Nice story, but I'm not so sure about the graphics, it's not my thing, too cartoonish for my taste ( I know, coming from someone that just used The Sims sounds funny, but that just question of personal taste) . About Chatgpt, I didn't think about that to be honest, it could be a good idea to try it out. Thanks.

voronkov

Aug 27, 2018
Раз нужен отзыв то напишу. Плюсы и минусы того что увидел. В основном это просто мысли про игру.
1) Согласен с тем что это много весит. Если сделать файлы формата jpg к примеру то будет картинка весить в десять раз меньше.
2) Использование "The Sims 4" тоже неплохо. Мало игр вижу с ними, хотя можно сделать используя вполне неплохую историю. Надо уметь использовать. Я не очень разбираюсь так что возможно не совсем точно скажу. Значок над персонажем, если это не задумано в игре то он не нужен. Уверен его можно отключить. Есть режим съёмки по сценарию, вроде это мод на профессию актёра в игре нужен. Вроде так там делают всё игры и видео и всё такое, но не уверен. Если не знаешь то просто сказал для информации.
3) Насчёт сюжета ничего не могу сказать. Пока его мало и может повернуть в любом направлении.
4) Код в игре. Много можно изменить. Начну с ошибок. Постоянно используется show при добавлении картинки. Это нельзя делать, объясню почему. Кода добавляешь всегда с show то картинки которые уже показаны не удаляться, а загружаются поверх друг друга тем самым забивая память даже хороших компьютеров. То есть все картинки которые так добавил показаны даже если их не видно.
Используя scene обновляет это и сбрасывает то что до этого загрузилось. Можно постоянно использовать scene вместо show. Кстати show можно использовать добавляя картинку поверх scene если надо наложить одно изображении на другое.
В игре не обязательно image bs1 = im.Scale("bs1.jpg", 1920, 1080) вот это прописывать. Можно просто сразу добавлять.
scene bs1
Всё, так и будет в игре без дополнительных настроек. Это сэкономить время к примеру при написании кода.
5) Я оставлю пару ссылок на свои сюжеты и игры. Игра сделана с помощью HoneySelect 2 как и многие другие игры на этом сайте. Это вполне неплохая замена Daz если опробовать. Персонажа делать легко и если не заморачиваться в студии то и там тоже не так сложно.

If I need a review, I'll write it. Pros and cons of what I saw. Mostly these are just thoughts about the game.

1) I agree that it weighs a lot. If you make jpg files, for example, the image will weigh ten times less.
2) Using "The Sims 4" is also good. I don’t see many games with them, although they can be made using a pretty good story. You must be able to use it. I don't know much about it, so I may not be entirely accurate. An icon above the character, if this is not intended in the game then it is not needed. I'm sure it can be turned off. There is a shooting mode according to the script, it seems that this is a mod for the profession of an actor in the game. It seems like that’s how they do all the games and videos and everything, but I’m not sure. If you don’t know, I just said it for information.
3) I can’t say anything about the plot. While it is small and can turn in any direction.
4) Code in the game. A lot can be changed. I'll start with the mistakes. show is constantly used when adding a picture. This cannot be done, I will explain why. When you always add code with show, the pictures that are already shown are not deleted, but are loaded on top of each other, thereby clogging the memory of even good computers. That is, all the pictures that you added are shown even if they are not visible.

Using scene updates this and resets what was loaded before. You can always use scene instead of show. By the way, show can be used by adding a picture on top of scene if you need to superimpose one image on another.
In the game it is not necessary to write this down image bs1 = im.Scale("bs1.jpg", 1920, 1080). You can just add it right away.
scene bs1
That's it, it will be in the game without additional settings. This will save time, for example, when writing code.
5) I will leave a couple of links to my stories and games. The game is made using HoneySelect 2 like many other games on this site. This is quite a good replacement for Daz if you try it out. It’s easy to create a character, and if you don’t bother in the studio, it’s not that difficult either.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: knifeparty

knifeparty

Feb 26, 2022
Thanks alot voronkov, really appreciate. You gave me good advices both for The Sims and RenPy.

Also I'll check out Honey Select 2, never tried out. I'll check the link you gave me too.

Thanks again.