Flx_Cat

Jun 12, 2017
Everybody hate Jamal !
It is time for Nickfifa to understand and make him disapear in burning flames.

maybes4

Dec 5, 2017
Everybody hate Jamal !
It is time for Nickfifa to understand and make him disapear in burning flames.
I dont hate jamal.Maybe the story between him and elena is weird but he is the only BBC in this game.I hate Tom instead a stupid childish boy.

Reactions: jenn20

kays

Jan 4, 2018
love this game but kinda sad u cant replay the scenes or have a better save option for when soemthing is maybe happening

Flx_Cat

Jun 12, 2017
I must of missed the poll asking players to express their opinion about that character, or maybe you're just projecting your own personal likes/dislikes onto others?
Yes perhaps I am a bit excessive saying that, and I apologize for that.
Nevertheless, I have seen in this thread more post against this character than in favor of.

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
Nevertheless, I have seen in this thread more post against this character than in favor of.
One thing I've noticed over the years is that generally people who don't like something make more noise about it than people who do (*), this is why as a Developer it is generally not a good idea to only use the negativity as a measure of people's reaction to something.
Thus the old sayings "the squeaky wheel gets the oil" and "the squeaky mouse gets the cheese", or simply put "those that make the most noise get noticed more" thought not always in a 'good' way. *smile*

(*) This is NOT a dig at your original comment nor your personal likes/dislikes, just a general observation.

Reactions: Mwanted

givemeaname11

May 15, 2017

So...I still need a few days for the new version. It should be ready around May 13, but I don't want to rush things. I'm doing my best to have it ready as soon as possible.
Patience is a virtue of good patrons :)

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
Is there any hot scene before she get raped?
Not exactly sure what you mean. I just looked through my saves to see if there was a spot before that particular scene and there was one, but I had to sleep and wait until next morning from my save point then I just went immediately to the door and saw it was open and the scene ready to start. I'm sure there are still some scenes to check out before going into the room but it's been a couple months since I played so I don't remember exactly what point I was at.

3.60 star(s) 36 Votes