AuroraVT

Dec 23, 2017
Im torn between playing this update, waiting for complete game or the Osmcuser132 Renpy mod. The freaking elevator in this game makes me want to tear my eyes out!

Great game though, thats whats tearing me apart. Meh, who am I kidding, downloading the game while ranting.
That elevator is what stopped me from doing a complete replay i barely made it thru the first time the good scenes luckily kept me going enough to get thru once

redle

Apr 12, 2017
That save when it prompts you to just before that previous version ends, never seems to work in the new version. You have to use a save just before that in my experience.
In my experience these saves do actually work. They do feel a bit broken though. If I recall correctly, starting up a newer release and then loading a save from the end-save pops up the "you've reached the end of content" or some such, even though you haven't played anything new yet. The key is not to select anything from the menu but to hit the escape key (maybe more than once, don't recall). This backs the game out of the "end of content" and lets one continue playing.

DudeDiabolos

Sep 9, 2017
Wow, did NickFifa started to hate the fiance or what? :D
This guy startet out as a nice but naive weakling, but in the last two updates he developed into a complete moron with no saving graces (that roleplay-scene was hilarious and cringy as hell).
We are now at the point where you wonder, why Elena was ever attracted to David.

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
I got to day 2 before I just noped right out of this game. I get it... differences of opinion. What is the tag I should have seen to know that this was one of those games where every... single... human being is a complete and utter sack of human waste trying to humiliate and rape the MC?

simple 'blackmail' doesn't even BEGIN to convey the amount of douchebaggery involved....
I wish there was a tag :) Plenty of players like this game and genre, I just nope right out like you do.

Reactions: William Da Bob

Thickgravy49

Jul 24, 2017
Two things I was to discuss.

1. Latest Update : Overall, this update was kind-of weak and basically most of the acts were blowjobs. The geek party was horrible. The only one worth some attention was the blowjob with Mark and the "secret" scene with the gym guy.

2. Game isn't aging well : To be honest this game is getting somewhat boring. Nickfifa has failed to improve the game over the past year. The animations are non-existent and simply alternate between 2 slides. I've been spoiled in other games that make this game look amateur at best. The storyline is weak. The engine this game plays on is archaic. Fuck the elevator. This needed to be said. To my honest opinion, the game needs to wrap up in a few update so that Nickfifa can work on a new game on a better platform and to take the opportunity to provide a superior game. He should take some time to play other popular games his peers are creating and find the motivation to be better.
As I'm posting this, Nickfifa has 317 patrons. So I would assume that the game is making him some money, and that it has a certain popularity.
Why then should the dev wrap Elena's Life up, just because you think it's boring & hate the elevator?

Last edited:

Viatovic

Sep 3, 2017
I think this last update was great... mainly because there are gonna be huge consequences.
I liked Peter's design, a stupid "bro" asshole but a ginger one... there aren't a lot of ginger males in these games.
The interview is gonna be hilarious... "So David, tell me, what is like to fuck a woman after me?"

The party, at least for me, was pretty funny.
So nerdy, they have a bombshell and they play hide and seek? Of course, this is Elena's Life... so there were some sexy times.
Clark and Tom's stories are the better ones... (that said, we need more Tom).

I hate the Mark storyline, but even so, Kaley discovering her Mom's secret life... that could be great in the future.
And Chad's scene... that has to be the beginning of the third act.
Elena has gone too far, there is no way back... so there are gonna be some endings in the near future.

Thickgravy49

Jul 24, 2017
I think this last update was great... mainly because there are gonna be huge consequences.
I liked Peter's design, a stupid "bro" asshole but a ginger one... there aren't a lot of ginger males in these games.
The interview is gonna be hilarious... "So David, tell me, what is like to fuck a woman after me?"

The party, at least for me, was pretty funny.
So nerdy, they have a bombshell and they play hide and seek? Of course, this is Elena's Life... so there were some sexy times.
Clark and Tom's stories are the better ones... (that said, we need more Tom).

I hate the Mark storyline, but even so, Kaley discovering her Mom's secret life... that could be great in the future.
And Chad's scene... that has to be the beginning of the third act.
Elena has gone too far, there is no way back... so there are gonna be some endings in the near future.
Nice post.
Some great insight there.
Nice one, mate.;)

Reactions: Viatovic

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
So I'm playing this game, and about 2 hours in only, but I have a question I hope someone can answer for me...

Are certain corruption paths skip able ? I know you can pick the good choice, what I want to know is if it blocks of certain other paths due to low corruption points ?

I am disgusted by the character Jamal, the game creator managed to make a character more hate able than Eric from "Big Brother". I can't stand his whole "white blonde hoes love the BBC" shit he is always spouting...

Can I safely tell him to go fuck himself sideways and still pursue other better paths like with Tom, or hell even the bus molester...

thswherizat

Jun 1, 2017
Yeah I dunno with this one. I understand that these games normally have poor plots and bland characters, but Elena is the worst, most wonder-bread boring character I've ever seen. She seems to have literally no personality, so it's just kinda strangely stumbling between the events with no idea why she would be opposed or attracted to any of the conduct.

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
So I'm playing this game, and about 2 hours in only, but I have a question I hope someone can answer for me...

Are certain corruption paths skip able ? I know you can pick the good choice, what I want to know is if it blocks of certain other paths due to low corruption points ?

I am disgusted by the character Jamal, the game creator managed to make a character more hate able than Eric from "Big Brother". I can't stand his whole "white blonde hoes love the BBC" shit he is always spouting...

Can I safely tell him to go fuck himself sideways and still pursue other better paths like with Tom, or hell even the bus molester...
I feel you...I have played a mediocre corruption path and blocked the boss, the head tom and jamal and you miss a bunch of scenes but the game carries on.
I am currently running through on a high corruption path and was convinced I was going to go with jamal, but just couldn't bring myself to do so. So far (think I'm around v14/15) it is carrying on.
What I've noticed is once you've pushed back a couple of times, they get the message and stop chasing.

Reactions: Ennoch

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
I feel you...I have played a mediocre corruption path and blocked the boss, the head tom and jamal and you miss a bunch of scenes but the game carries on.
I am currently running through on a high corruption path and was convinced I was going to go with jamal, but just couldn't bring myself to do so. So far (think I'm around v14/15) it is carrying on.
What I've noticed is once you've pushed back a couple of times, they get the message and stop chasing.
Thank you very much, right now I was trying full corruption path, but getting incredibly more and more bitter with every interaction so far with Jamal, I don't mind that he is black, or has the biggest dick or whatever... It's how he talks and treats people, especially the MC, but even his own girlfriend.

And I know everyone in town so far is a complete bag of dicks, but Jamal and his "slavery and obedience" Schlick is the worst. So far only Chad the gym guy whose hidden quest I missed, and the fiancé are the only decent human beings in a town of utter human waste. (Ohh and the Lesbian couple).

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
Even the most depraved among us have standards :cool:
Absolutely!

And I know everyone in town so far is a complete bag of dicks, but Jamal and his "slavery and obedience" Schlick is the worst.
Also, the way he was talking to her it felt as if his style would not fit in with the rest of what was going on.
I've seen it in a few of these corruption games - MC has one person that treats them like a slave, demands full obedience, but they still go on shagging all and sundry.

I've just done the more corruption route and I can see all sorts of interconnections. At one point watching a film with someone giving ideas about new positions, but seeing the oppourtunity to try this developing with someone (or some ones) else. I know I'm going to have to redo it with Mark, who I stopped because it was frankly boring and I totally missed the connection to Kaley....
Wonder if someone could post a spoiler about stuff that feeds off of going with Jamal.

I sometimes feel a little empathy/pity for the original LI of the MC in these games, but this guy should have been bounced to touch an age ago...she is unusual in corruption games that a slight summer breeze over her nipples will make her cum so hard she faints for a week...ok a little exagerrated. But seriously has he not heard of ladies first?? Not, I'm done goodnight...the role play nearly had me wetting myself. At the very best he would be sleeping on the sofa! Hells bells he even has the balls to tell her to get Kaley's dad to help - I know we are tight on money, I know we are trying to save for a wedding, but I spent half your week's wage on a bottle of whiskey for my friend...SOFA again!! I know some men are dominant, some submissive, some are happy to switch and some are happy walking the middle path....but he's just got nothing going for him, she doesn't even know if he's got a voyeuristic streak. (Sorry got ranting there).

I don't like many RPGM, mainly due to either loads of walking or silly time wasting like extensive mini games, but this had no mini games and the walking was very simple. The only thing I changed is the number of saves from 20 to 99.

ilovenudemods

Came for the tits, stayed for the story.
Donor
Apr 10, 2018
On the date with Jamal now...ughhh...it hurts. And not because his COCK is so BIG. This character doesn't need to exist at all, he's just so unlikable with no real blackmail. If he would have had some pictures through the window of Tom's date, or something else to actually blackmail her into a date, then sure, maybe I could get into it. But "Oh, I'm gonna tell your fiance you went on a date with a kid from school!" is just so silly of a blackmail scenario. I hope it improves once this scene is done...

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
On the date with Jamal now...ughhh...it hurts. And not because his COCK is so BIG. This character doesn't need to exist at all, he's just so unlikable with no real blackmail. If he would have had some pictures through the window of Tom's date, or something else to actually blackmail her into a date, then sure, maybe I could get into it. But "Oh, I'm gonna tell your fiance you went on a date with a kid from school!" is just so silly of a blackmail scenario. I hope it improves once this scene is done...

Extract:
"There's no blackmail scheme too stupid to fool her, and no ridiculous bluff isn't rewarded with a reluctant sexual favor."

From what I've seen - you can turn him down, it will obviously miss any scenes with him. There is a clash with his gf (Mia?) accusing you of trying to steal him which results in scenes with the head, but I don't know what happens if you agree to see him.
I did ask if anyone will tell what connections you get from going with Jamal.

3.60 star(s) 36 Votes