• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Marko1245

Jun 8, 2017
Is it so hard someone to tell me?
If you played the game you know the difference between Tom and Jamal .. tom is nice and cares about Elena , Jamal just wants to use her as a fuck doll "dominate her '' each one will have different scenes and will play a role on what elena becomes so you have to choose

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

Zephrah

Jul 26, 2018
I am gonna try again : Is there anyone who has a save just after that scene in the library where the screen goes to black? I would like to see the scenes that I've missed.
Anyone?

Thanks in advance.

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
@Nickfifa Hey, I'm enjoying this game. Good variety in plot devices, lots of characters, no bugs that I've found. Elena is lovely, great poses and renders. She's got a great face and beautifully shaped body, really well done on the model. The writing is hot too, her capitulations are a real turn on to read.

I only wish there were more save slots so that we could keep some of them queued up before some of the best scenes (like the bus groping orgasm!).

Keep up the great work!

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
I only wish there were more save slots so that we could keep some of them queued up before some of the best scenes (like the bus groping orgasm!).
FYI the mirror in her bedroom is a replay room.
It does not contain all of the scenes and if you enter it immediately after installing a new version it can contain spoilers since everything will be unlocked.

Reactions: disimulated

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
FYI the mirror in her bedroom is a replay room.
It does not contain all of the scenes and if you enter it immediately after installing a new version it can contain spoilers since everything will be unlocked.
Thanks! Didn't even notice there was a mirror in the bedroom!

Bbwlover

Nov 12, 2018
I beg someone here even the creator of the game. How i proceed on the game? After having choose between the 2 boys i cant continue. Images failed to load. Retry but nothing. Please i need to continue.

Bbwlover

Nov 12, 2018
here is my unofficial android port of Elena's Life v0.25.
the <esc> key and therefore opening the game menu is emulated with tapping with 2 fingers on the screen.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
Well thanks to this man i can see the images. You are sir a life saver. Thank u dozens of times. :)

3.60 star(s) 36 Votes