Flash - Completed - Eleanor 2: Loving Wife or Dirty Whore [Final] [Lesson of Passion]

1. 5.00 star(s)

beerstein133

IMO, a great continuation of the 1st version. The storytelling was nice, the pacing is reasonable. graphics are normal for the technology and when it was made. Compared to the 3rd installment, I think it's a bit easier going.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

philtwo

eleanor's games are probably my favorite on lopgold and i don't think i'm alone on this opinion as she has 3 dedicated to her now.

it's lopgold so you know you're getting exceptional cg art.

i enjoyed eleanor 2 enough to replay it every couple years.

2+ different ways to branch the story.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Xandozzar

Well, it's a LOP flash game with their typical gameplay formula. You got X days to achieve something and in the process you can either corrupt the MC or try to play an honest route.
    All in all I really liked the game and think it's one of the best in its genre. But you should try to play the first part of Eleanor before this one (it's awesome too).

PROS:
    - Sexy looking main character
    - Decent amount of choices
    - Very good sex scenes with nice animations (just look at the screenshots, they are...wow)
    - Your choices influence the overall course of the game
    - You don't really need a walkthrough or guide, you can do whatever you like to do

CONS:
    - It's a flash game
    - There is a time restriction (you only have a limited amount of days and then it's over)
  4. 1.00 star(s)

Benn Swagger

I leave to Bloo's review to explain it, I just got in here for scoring the review. Overall, it's a shit game, because LOP keep creating the same type of repetitive character building system. It's not really bad game, but it just hollow.
  5. 2.00 star(s)

Bloo

One of the weaker LOP GOLD games out there, it was just a rehash of the previous one with a new coat of painting.

Pros:
    • Above Average 3DCG (The male genitals look a bit plastic like).
    • Functional Corruptions System.
    • Animated Sex Scenes (A bit loopy).
    • Quality Translation (Spotty in some places).

Cons:
    • Weak Main Character (Completely unlikable in my case).
    • Weak Supporting Cast (None of them were memorable or slightly interesting).
    • Uninspired Story (Generic cheating wife).
    • Short Game.
    • Generic Stat Building Mechanics (Nothing new).
    • Very Short Sex Scenes.
    • Buggy.
    • Flash Engine.
    • Premium Game.

Others:
    • Vanilla-ish Fetishes (Good or bad depending on personal tastes).
    • Music (Bit repetitive).