Others - Abandoned - Elden Fling [v1.02] [Space Rock]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Archaon11111

If you want your eyes to bleed with the low quality resolution be then this trash is for you, laggy, shit menu, broken sound.

Might as well play old flash games since they have better quality, don't be fooled by the version number this is not gonna get updated since the full animation is already out there. You might as well look at that instead instead of this low effort and broken attention grab.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Roadrunner54321

Best animated sex scdene ive seen so far! But its to be expected how good the game following around the sex sceene will be. i Hope for tthe best.
    But mso far keep up the good work and then youz will sum up a hume amount of fans and followers
  3. 1.00 star(s)

RandyPhoenix

Good Points
    + 404 not found...

Bad Points
    - At first i though its some badly made DEMO, but still i was gonna give some advices about how it should be with first version etc because im being fan of Elden Ring and than i found out its not even game or demo made by this person... Its just stolen animation and some renders from internet from GB... Serioulsy? This is not even game! Its nothing more than some stolen renders and animations conbined with bad looking and basic sandbox arrow style travel.
    - Quality looks like trash and probably nothing more than 360p... Its just... Wow...
    - Art stle itself (despite being stolen) looks bad.
    - Animations can use some improve.
    - Of course there is literaly zero gameplay and choices...

For The End
    Like i said its not even game nor demo... Just... Don't waste your time with it...