RPGM Complete 斬穿姫エクスエル - Zan Kihime Exel - translated

arivara

Jul 23, 2018
RJ280179_ana_img_main.jpg

This is the demo of a great futanari game that has been recently published by the creator of Explosion Thunder Steel ( GAPTAX ) , I translated the game by using Translator ++ , it's not perfect but it's better than nothing and you will at least understand what is happenning. The game may not function as it should but it doesn't really matter , you can still play it entirely.

Release Date: 2020-03-04
Original Game/Creator:
Developer: GAPTAX
Censored: Yes
Version: 1.0.0
Language: Japanese , translated to english

Genre:

Instalation:

DOWNLOAD

Let me know if there is a problem with the link , since it's my first time uploading a file.

murtaghjr

Apr 5, 2019
Can you please put on another website? MEGA has a download limit of 486mb. Or download only the translation files.

arivara

Jul 23, 2018
You can create a MEGA account for free and you can download much more than 486 mb , but anyway here is what you need just copy and replace the data folder into your game

Iru78645

Jan 13, 2020
You can create a MEGA account for free and you can download much more than 486 mb , but anyway here is what you need just copy and replace the data folder into your game
can't upload file to mediafire?

inkbaloba

Jun 24, 2017
Was this supposed to be all of the game files? Receiving an archive is corrupt issue when attempting to extract.

Sleepmind

Jul 7, 2017
I finished version 1.01 today, my guess that order in wich you beat bosses can softlock your progress. Better wait for couple patches.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
I can't finish the game on 1.01, guess 1.02 fixes my progress block
Try the patch he posted on his ci-en. I believe it should fix that, though I don't know if you have to replay the game. I patched it before playing and was able to finish it. So unless I lucked out and accidentally picked the right boss order, it should work.

Also, for anyone who wants a full save just to unlock the gallery, he explains in the same post that you can unlock all the scenes by examining the left corner wall next to the villain lady's sprite in the gallery. There's a picture too if you need more specific directions. Don't know why he just didn't make the gallery unlock button visible, like in his past games. Oh well.

Reactions: Sleepmind

thefisto69

Nov 5, 2019
i am hella confused, is this game like even complete? because its super short and i got locked saying it was a trial and the gallery is kinda pathetic (only 3 bosses, with 2 scenes each and its kinda sad cuz the art is great) . game is an easy 30 min game currently. I couldnt even kill the minions, im invincible and so are they. was only able to fight the boss.

Sleepmind

Jul 7, 2017
My save don't needed anymore, you can unlock gallery as ponyguy said at any moment.
i am hella confused, is this game like even complete? because its super short and i got locked saying it was a trial and the gallery is kinda pathetic (only 3 bosses, with 2 scenes each and its kinda sad cuz the art is great) . game is an easy 30 min game currently. I couldnt even kill the minions, im invincible and so are they. was only able to fight the boss.
This is thread of english translated trial version, you can find full japanese game somewhere else in net.

Reactions: Eicosa

thefisto69

Nov 5, 2019
My save don't needed anymore, you can unlock gallery as ponyguy said at any moment.

This is thread of english translated trial version, you can find full japanese game somewhere else in net.
i see thanks for the heads up, kinda misleading this post then. shouldn't be considered a complete if its only a translated "trial" version.

Reactions: Eicosa