4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

geowoag

Jul 21, 2017
Fucking finally. I figured it out.

How to get Rokurumon's CGs and sex scene: DON'T kill the dragon before you wait fro Rimiru to overthrow the Demon King then you will fight succubus Rokurumon.

Finally I can stop looking for this godamned scene. Don't have a Mega account, so I'll just upload my entire save folder here via mediafire. IDK if posting just one save would bring all of the data with it.

(BTW tell me if the saves don't work.)
How do you even get Rimiru to overthrow the demon king? I can only get the first ending

JJZ-Godd

Sep 29, 2017
How do you even get Rimiru to overthrow the demon king? I can only get the first ending
Meet Natalina at the Desert Town Inn, she'll be on the second floor. Talk to her, and say yes to her plan, then proceed to go to the Demon Tower.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

xelayna

Jul 19, 2017
How to get A ending and how to fight succubus Eileen (doppelganger)
Don't go into the tall tower, instead go back to the desert and jump around to get to the map on the right side.
It'll have a damaged tower. If you have talked to Natalia at the 3rd town or already locked yourself into a different ending, then water will flood the damaged tower entrance and you wont be able to defeat doppelganger and Rimururu.

Puzzle spoiler

xelayna

Jul 19, 2017
I figured it out. I feel so dumb.
Did you jump from the edge of the left to the right? Natalia and the hero are on the first floor after getting beaten by Rukorumon
I place the stone to that spot but I can't jump. Where did you press after you put the stone in that spot? xD

lMaDBoBl

May 8, 2017
really like this game not a big fan of the japanese censorship but will make do... love the game's vibe tho any more games like this? i'd love some suggestions even better if you have the option to accept the corruption in the end and roll with it even corrupting the towns peeps as well biiger games if possible rpg like this not the storytelling/skipping jap kind ... all ears

reansup

Sep 1, 2018
Don't go into the tall tower, instead go back to the desert and jump around to get to the map on the right side.
It'll have a damaged tower. If you have talked to Natalia at the 3rd town or already locked yourself into a different ending, then water will flood the damaged tower entrance and you wont be able to defeat doppelganger and Rimururu.

Puzzle spoiler
Thanks

Ganoose

Feb 15, 2018
Did you jump from the edge of the left to the right? Natalia and the hero are on the first floor after getting beaten by Rukorumon
I place the stone to that spot but I can't jump. Where did you press after you put the stone in that spot? xD
This is what I did. If it doesn't work for you, you might be bugged.

xelayna

Jul 19, 2017
Yea, i think i am bugged. I've tried that lol
I can't even face that way. clicking anything (even the block, or the entrance), just makes me walk to it

ma_ko

Apr 15, 2018
If someone wants save before the last place (in the last town) here:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ma_ko

Apr 15, 2018
No, not every scene. Here's more recent with more scenes: Will try to unlock all of them later

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
ok, does anyone know a way to get your odds of recruiting an enemy up? it takes a stupidly long time to grind battles with little actual progress being made.

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
nevermind, i just figured it out. in the meantime tho, I would still like to know how you unlock CGs for basic monsters and whether there are any, since losing just results in a game over screen and that's it

Milkman Dan

Jan 19, 2018
in the meantime tho, I would still like to know how you unlock CGs for basic monsters and whether there are any, since losing just results in a game over screen and that's it
Defeating monsters unlocks their CGs and animations in the Memory option of the main menu.

Draconas

Oct 2, 2018
guys im stuck at the beginning after the night of sleep and the futanari succubus attacks for the first time i am defeated and game over

Reactions: OnyxShadow
4.00 star(s) 4 Votes