4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Flat

Donor
Aug 3, 2017
Can someone give full save? Combat is just not fun.
Use Cheat Menu, you can win battle from the start :D (and God mode :whistle:)
I'm stuck here what should i do pls ?
Do you have the key from 1 of the succubi in this room? (the room in the direction of the arrows I mean)(re-edited your picture)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In my playthrough it is the succubus near the door in the room to the left (the right-most succubus under the table)

Last edited:
Reactions: Cryni

zig

Jul 15, 2017
this game runs quite slow for me, is it need to play in compability mode or something?

PERV0000

Jun 19, 2018
I'm stuck here what should i do pls ?
Hey, in room on the right, there i a paper on a table giving direction for correct to perform a dinner service. In the room on the left you'll see a group of succubi at a table. Start with the one on the most left of your screen and attack them in a clockwise direction one at a time. One will have a key to room on bottom right. Then it's pretty straightforward from there.

Reactions: Cryni

Flat

Donor
Aug 3, 2017
How do you access the cheat menu?

1. Download the cheat menu
2. Follow the instructions in the readme file or the spoiler below
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
3. Press 1 (not "numpad 1") to access the cheat menu, the rest you can figure out pretty easy

Last edited:
Reactions: JJZ-Godd

Archenemystry

Aug 5, 2017
I defeated the Demon Lord and went up the tower to the top and nothing happened. Do I need to do something in this room to progress the story?
i also got the same problem wyd, have tried to go in both before and after talk to natali in the third town

plz help

Reactions: Red_Line

Red_Line

Oct 7, 2018
Does anyone know how to get to the Demon King? I can't past the same puzzle as Ganoose and Archenemystry, except I can't even find the demon king. I've gotten to the top and bottom, and I can't for the life of me figure out what to do any more.

imelman

May 15, 2018
To get to the final boss for B and C endings: Put the stone that you see after getting near last top of the tower, put it next to platform that you can stand to jump 2 blocks further from you, between the entrance to final area.

Red_Line

Oct 7, 2018
Fucking finally. I figured it out.

How to get Rokurumon's CGs and sex scene: DON'T kill the dragon before you wait fro Rimiru to overthrow the Demon King then you will fight succubus Rokurumon.

Finally I can stop looking for this godamned scene. Don't have a Mega account, so I'll just upload my entire save folder here via mediafire. IDK if posting just one save would bring all of the data with it.

(BTW tell me if the saves don't work.)

Sep 12, 2018
Fucking finally. I figured it out.

How to get Rokurumon's CGs and sex scene: DON'T kill the dragon before you wait fro Rimiru to overthrow the Demon King then you will fight succubus Rokurumon.

Finally I can stop looking for this godamned scene. Don't have a Mega account, so I'll just upload my entire save folder here via mediafire. IDK if posting just one save would bring all of the data with it.

(BTW tell me if the saves don't work.)
OH thanks been wondering about that for a good while only had 2 scenes left that was one of them xD
Edit: nevermind Rokurumon was the last one thanks again best rpg game in a while (y):coffee:

JJZ-Godd

Sep 29, 2017
Another quick tip, to recruit the bosses, try to make the internal cumshot the final blow.

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
ok, couple of questions here: 1. I can't see CGs after losing the battles for some reason, anyone know a fix? 2. Where is the cheat menu?

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes