4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

V KO D 693

May 6, 2018
As a Game dev, I'd say Parts of the game are very good, some GUI systems are clunky, but compared to other RPG hentai games, this one has the upper hand. The fact you HAVE to get the medalion in the first encounter was a bit of bad game design, and the item prices are so high, but going to the second city and gambling without a chance of loss ( Win- Profit , save ; Lose- load from save) Made it easier for people wanting to speed run the campaign to gear up quickly. Battle system is also pretty detailed. I just wish there wasn't a near 100% chance to get penetrated if enemy uses penetration in the early 5 levels at least.
Overall Great game

Edit: I couldn't get through the Taurus puzzle where I had to find the peddler, so I just downloaded one of the people here's save file

Last edited:
Sep 12, 2018
As a Game dev, I'd say Parts of the game are very good, some GUI systems are clunky, but compared to other RPG hentai games, this one has the upper hand. The fact you HAVE to get the medalion in the first encounter was a bit of bad game design, and the item prices are so high, but going to the second city and gambling without a chance of loss ( Win- Profit , save ; Lose- load from save) Made it easier for people wanting to speed run the campaign to gear up quickly. Battle system is also pretty detailed. I just wish there wasn't a near 100% chance to get penetrated if enemy uses penetration in the early 5 levels at least.
Overall Great game

Edit: I couldn't get through the Taurus puzzle where I had to find the peddler, so I just downloaded one of the people here's save file
Just talk to everyone in the bar after exiting a dude runs by and a house that was closed at bottom left is now open.

Sep 12, 2018
If taurus was too hard, this is a save after beating her
I just fought in the dream world plus against imp which give lots of Milk, cheese and exp (money as well "200")
Plus you can recruit a monster before facing her Lamia is good or plant monster.
I have a couple scenes left to find already got 1 ending out of 3 xD

Edit: To get in the dream world you need to buy succubus earrings from lady you got the amulet from at start of game...
All you do is sleep put it on and you can fight enemies you previously faced.
You can recruit them from there too but they will be harder and losing to them is game over (they give more exp drops and money though).

Last edited:

rembred

Feb 3, 2018
can't get a scene with maou, if i win it just ending if lose to her it is game over without any cg.

This scene:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Sep 12, 2018
can't get a scene with maou, if i win it just ending if lose to her it is game over without any cg.

This scene:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
idk about that either I'm missing 5 scenes.
I beat Maou before Rim, then fought Rim after she beat Maou, after fought Rim before she left tower those gave me three endings..
If I lost its game over idk how to get this and a few others I missed...

SpikeEye

Sep 17, 2017
Are you able to catch most,(if not all) common monsters, or do I just have bad luck with the RNG?

EDIT: Yes, yes I do.

Last edited:

Ashuaashua

Feb 20, 2018
for who dont know to pass the tauros permission is just talk to all in the city them back to bar talk to the blond again than go to the milk vendor and exit them you will see a guy running and will be opened the house next to farm

Ganoose

Feb 15, 2018
I defeated the Demon Lord and went up the tower to the top and nothing happened. Do I need to do something in this room to progress the story?

Reactions: Red_Line
4.00 star(s) 4 Votes