4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
i fricking hate the imps penetrate, still jsut first real battle aside from the mobs and penetrate basically means game over, cuz i'm forced to heal cuz of the initial damage and the odds of fail at pull out is higher, even if it does i have to ensure above 20 hp when i attempt or else i'll die instantly from her fucking, ugh. i got lucky and beat imp once then the natalina fight started with almost no hp and now back at imp always penetrating again

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
my game has to be bugged or some shiz... i've talked to every single person like 5 times now including natalina and still no fricking way to progress in zuri, open that goddamn door or i will burn it down

EDIT: i have no idea what happened, but i think after natalina start talking about a permit talking to the adventurer at the table with the tentacle talking adventurer talks about a peddler and i guess talking to the bunny girl, maybe talking to the girl blocking the ranch then talking to natalina prompts her mentioning taurus

Last edited:
May 25, 2020
where is pebble and how the fuck do I get a permit to enter the desert?! I've literally talked to every single npc in the entire town

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes