3.20 star(s) 22 Votes

bobbot

May 10, 2018
Most of these games are either in Japanese or are abandonware with Devs that didn't really bother interacting with anyone. Some of these games though can be modified in the files to be easier(ininite health etc).

I'd argue that this game isn't exactly hard, it's just that it's brand new and mechanics may not be clear/set-in-stone, due to constant change, bugs, or even in on case, Dev admitting they forget to implement something.

Since this game is fairly new, and the Dev is overly eagre, I'm not really worried about things so far. Unless a whale drops in and pressures them for some really obsucre/weird fetish, I'd reccomend for most of the unhappy people to come back after 5-7 months.
that last one has me woried a bit as that does happen... i seem to have fragmented memories of mega blue ball and a patreon voting tier program leading to vore being heavy in the game.

Invader Incubus

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2023
Well in giving this a good few test runs and weeks it's pretty solid game overall, looking forward to not only the new mons but also the other breeders trainers we'll get in the future. Only thing I'd say right now for things I'd like to see are, well all the big mons getting an X animation, as currently I've noticed the dragon one doesn't have one nor does the plant nun. Also potentially as a future testing thing to maybe add a chest/s that has like 2 or 3 of each evo stone to smooth out public testing on occasion. Last thing I've noticed right now is that one animation specifically, the one that the warwolf and the plant ninja/weeb has, has a chunk of the trainers back not there for lack of better phrasing? I noticed it with the water trainer since her blue and white outfit doesn't blends in as much with the background.
NOTICED that dragon and Nun have no X animation huh? Ya well, it's true. I was three months into development when I dropped the first Alpha, and there were corners cut getting everything out so I could start gauging interest. I agree with your Evo stone suggestion, I've heard it several times now, so I have already implemented that change for the next version that goes up. I think the doggy-position is just kind of wierd looking, the scouts back is just arched? Maybe there's some loose pixels I'll look into it.

Where did all my richly deserved compliments from non suspicious accounts go? This is a tragedy, the mods are clearly biased against me.

Here is what I have settled on for STABLES V1 (as it has developed):
Monsters have X-Stamina they regenerate some every day.
Scouts gestate and give birth to eggs exclusively for now. Eggs will remain in a hatchery for now.
You can see the first 12 studs, first 12 offspring and first 12 eggs in the stable, bunks, and hatchery respectively. You can release a creature as a stud or egg or offspring. You can move studs or offspring into your party if there's an open slot.
Eggs eventually hatch into monsters considered offspring and move into a bunk.
A day lasts about 4 minutes in EGGOMON (you will be able to alter this in future versions). For now I think pregnancies will last 1 day and eggs will remain as eggs for 2 days. So 12 minutes real time.

Here is a preview of the scouts vote next month: NORMA
NormaVotePNG.png
Using my executive powers I have decided that the first 4 scouts will all share this body shape, and the next 2 scout, (bug and rock (which are far away)), are going to have a new body shape; they will be short stacks. For now, I wanted to ask; Do you think the visor is too much? Note; I'm not asking if the GUN is too much, my question is about the first options visor.

Taerith

Oct 27, 2019
NOTICED that dragon and Nun have no X animation huh? Ya well, it's true. I was three months into development when I dropped the first Alpha, and there were corners cut getting everything out so I could start gauging interest. I agree with your Evo stone suggestion, I've heard it several times now, so I have already implemented that change for the next version that goes up. I think the doggy-position is just kind of wierd looking, the scouts back is just arched? Maybe there's some loose pixels I'll look into it.

Where did all my richly deserved compliments from non suspicious accounts go? This is a tragedy, the mods are clearly biased against me.

Scouts gestate and give birth to eggs exclusively for now. Eggs will remain in a hatchery for now.
You can see the first 12 studs, first 12 offspring and first 12 eggs in the stable, bunks, and hatchery respectively. You can release a creature as a stud or egg or offspring. You can move studs or offspring into your party if there's an open slot.
A day lasts about 4 minutes in EGGOMON (you will be able to alter this in future versions). For now I think pregnancies will last 1 day and eggs will remain as eggs for 2 days. So 12 minutes real time.

View attachment 3181637
Using my executive powers I have decided that the first 4 scouts will all share this body shape, and the next 2 scout, (bug and rock (which are far away)), are going to have a new body shape; they will be short stacks. For now, I wanted to ask; Do you think the visor is too much? Note; I'm not asking if the GUN is too much, my question is about the first options visor.
Visor is fine

May 18, 2020

View attachment 3181637
I personally dislike the visor, but that's my aesthetic opinion more than an actual issue with it.

druski789

Jun 13, 2023
You know, I feel like I'm in the minority with this, but I love bad ends in hentai games.
I can be fine with bad ends, but a lot of the time I like it more when the bad ends are their own seperate routes, rather than just ending the game. like being able to see how the MC views themselves, and how other view them, after their changes, is something I enjoy when it's done right. especially if dialogue changes depending on your form. But that is just how I feel. bad ends have their place, just that bad end games have become so oversaturated on sites like these that I've become somewhat sick of them.

druski789

Jun 13, 2023
Hey dev, will you be adding an ability to full screen the game in a later version? from what I can find, I don't think I can full screen the game? it's not in seetings, alt enter didn't work, so I don't believe full screen is in yet, but I may be mistaken, or on an old version.

Reactions: Invader Incubus

Invader Incubus

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2023
I can be fine with bad ends, but a lot of the time I like it more when the bad ends are their own seperate routes, rather than just ending the game. like being able to see how the MC views themselves, and how other view them, after their changes, is something I enjoy when it's done right. especially if dialogue changes depending on your form. But that is just how I feel. bad ends have their place, just that bad end games have become so oversaturated on sites like these that I've become somewhat sick of them.
I LOVE Bad Ends, but I agree with you, I need MORE than just a game over. Part of the reason I will add NPC's eventually is so that you can Bad (maybe GOOD) End them depending on choices. And then obviously the scouts just suffer ahegao brain melt when getting knocked up by monsters *shrug*. Story and characterization eventually

Hey dev, will you be adding an ability to full screen the game in a later version? from what I can find, I don't think I can full screen the game? it's not in seetings, alt enter didn't work, so I don't believe full screen is in yet, but I may be mistaken, or on an old version.
YES, in the next version you can fullscreen the window (there will be blinders) but what you are ACTUALLY asking is for the viewport to get bigger, which is a gigantic ask you probably don't realize as a non-Dev. Looks like Godot is adding in some clean scaling features for pixel games so I THINK it will be possible going forward if I do a month to add the feature. For now though I targeted a smaller monitor size, so the game could WORK on more monitors. FEELS like that has annoyed most of my audience who will be other westerners like me, with mostly 1920x1080 monitors like me. At least the viewport is 16:9

npc? Characters?
I don't feel like an NPC thanks, seems like starting my own creative project and business has really put my destiny in my own hands. Although I appreciate you checking in on me. Also the game has been in alpha for a month, so stay tuned.

Hello, This Game is RPGMaker?
Godot actually. Which means I am gradually building out POKEMON (plus more features) by myself into an engine WAY more expansive and flexible than RPG maker. Loads of templates and tutorials to watch, but I am well into the weeds on my own by now.

CerberusAndPupPromo.png
Not sure I LOVE Cerbpup, he does look bitey though. (Cerberus is going to win the monthly polls I assume)

GodlessSinner

Sep 5, 2023
how about giving the current characters an optional dick instead, it would fit the game and the current fail state/game over is getting pregnant, there would be no game over for male characters unless they add m-preg and i'd rather not that, anything but that.
meanwhile me, who loves m-impreg and has been desperately looking for a game like this including that

anyway, definitely a heavy work in progress from what I can tell, not really sure I even have the right version actually because I don't think the horse can fuck you like in that teaser pic.

But tons of potential here, will be watching eagerly :3

May 18, 2020
meanwhile me, who loves m-impreg and has been desperately looking for a game like this including that

anyway, definitely a heavy work in progress from what I can tell, not really sure I even have the right version actually because I don't think the horse can fuck you like in that teaser pic.

But tons of potential here, will be watching eagerly :3
oh no it most certainly can, even in earlier versions, though it was less common since I believe they were most likely to show up at the end of an encounter, so if they grabbed you, you'd just win anyways

GodlessSinner

Sep 5, 2023
oh no it most certainly can, even in earlier versions, though it was less common since I believe they were most likely to show up at the end of an encounter, so if they grabbed you, you'd just win anyways
maybe I was encountering the wrong one then because everything else that could grab you gave you an option to offer yourself, and these ones didn't.

Theovonpapen

Sep 2, 2020
I LOVE Bad Ends, but I agree with you, I need MORE than just a game over. Part of the reason I will add NPC's eventually is so that you can Bad (maybe GOOD) End them depending on choices. And then obviously the scouts just suffer ahegao brain melt when getting knocked up by monsters *shrug*. Story and characterization eventually
What about a system where certain monsters you can lose without a game over and other monsters where there's a limit to how much loss scenes you can have before you actually get a game over.

NonStopDisco

Jan 26, 2021
maybe I was encountering the wrong one then because everything else that could grab you gave you an option to offer yourself, and these ones didn't.
The Big horses are on the hill in the north west corner. Same with the Big cows. I'd recommend getting some evolved monsters first, since the hill groups come with multiple evolved in them.

Reactions: GodlessSinner

GodlessSinner

Sep 5, 2023
The Big horses are on the hill in the north west corner. Same with the Big cows. I'd recommend getting some evolved monsters first, since the hill groups come with multiple evolved in them.
yeah that was it, I assumed they spawned everywhere.

Also, the 2nd scout insta-loses. Not sure what's with that.

GodlessSinner

Sep 5, 2023
also gonna say, if you're considering it at all, that having male trainers that succumb in the same way the fem ones do would be VERY heavily approved by me. But, if you don't want to, understandable.

Swamp Thing

Aug 30, 2018

View attachment 3181637
Not a fan of the visor personally. But the antenna/earpiece is a nice touch!

3.20 star(s) 22 Votes