3.00 star(s) 20 Votes

Shirobine

Sep 17, 2017
Cool. Not my release. But appreciated.

Agreed. Not sure what the static is about though. Are you hearing wind on the plains?

40... So, 20 adult forms, and 18 x anims.

Ya, I'm switching back to lots of hammering and polishing right now this month. On just the monster front I am going to keep pushing until we have 50 (25 adults, and 25 x anims), and the SPARK type added, then worry less about it, let the patrons slowly fill the roster as I refocus again on scouts, and moves (especially status effects). A BIKE (for paved roads maybe?) or sprint option option, is necessary I feel. I think sprint with stamina would be a good compromise, because the enemy trainer prototypes I tried out actually wander around looking for the player and then chase them. I also think the roads should be sparsely populated with wandering monsters / trainers making the off trail a risk in the grass, but grass fights are usually easier. Hm.
Sprint idea sucked until you got me with that enemy trainer chase thing, now I'm intrigued and I want to see it happen. Might still be a good idea for fast travel locations, bus stops or I guess HM fly lol. Mating while flying, now that's a novel concept.

Be cautious you don't get complacent with the patreons that the work loads compound over time and you avoid working on the currently very important mechanical fixes needed to ease the hentai content. I supported you on there too but I don't want to wish to see this H game turn into a WIP concept forever because you were stuck constantly making animations without stages all the time. Though you are still getting paid so I guess in the end it doesn't really matter...

Last edited:
Reactions: Invader Incubus
Jun 28, 2019
I'd be nice if at some point you could save, but its also a roguelike type game so eh.
Kinda tired of starting over all the time for the most part, specially the achievements.

GreenPotato

Oct 2, 2018
Thanks, I'm just so confused by the haters some nights. Like, don't you have ENOUGH Hentai VN's? I love many erotic VN's myself but I do not grasp why people throw the finger at me for making the game. Lots more love than hate though, thankfully.
Strange to hear, i can't see good reasons to hate your game, monthly updates(sometimes more than one), communication with the audience, passion for the project itself. Objectively there is nothing to hate, maybe it's just harsh criticism because of early development?

P.s. Sorry for grammar errors

Last edited:

Wolfikins

Feb 19, 2018
wHat is that
Oh, that's a satyr. If you hit M for map, then go to the forest entry you're in, it'll say there's some kinda satyr here, and they may be dangerous. I mean, they're not right now, but... Yeah, area thing along with "The scanner's probably here."

Now that I actually see the sprite, yup, the legs, horns, ears, and twin pipe give it away.

EDIT: The scanner is, btw, not there as far as I can tell, maybe it'll end up in the area fenced off by the bee trees across the river past that (I'm assuming you're going to... Bee going from tree to tree)

okthisnotme22

Aug 11, 2023
Im not a fan of games that dissuade you from the H scenes by only having them when losing, is this one of those games?

Mister Wake

Jan 6, 2019
Im not a fan of games that dissuade you from the H scenes by only having them when losing, is this one of those games?
As of right now, no.
You can see all the H-scenes by finding and fighting the current monster girls. If you do lose, you pick another trainer as your next 'life.' Your previous trainer is now in the 'stables' which you find in your menu. You can view H-scenes there and keep playing too

I might double the size of the cars? They feel cartoonishly small, I know proportions in top down pixel world are weird.
I don't know, everything seems cartoonish in this world and small. The cars look the right size. I'm excited to see the lore for this world and why its that way...
Having a post-apoc vibe fits why other "trainers" would rape, after all..

Wolfikins

Feb 19, 2018
Basically what Mr. Wake said, but also "losing", except for your last scout, is a tactical decision. The more of your scouts you've lost, the more you can breed new Eggomon, and if, say, you see one with good genes, rather than taking the risk that the juvenile form reward (in the sense it won't breed you, not in any other sense afaik) won't have good genes too, you can just submit (willingly lose) in order to get the Eggomon into the stable.

Naturally, you can only do this three times before submitting means game over, but again, as Mister Wake says, so long as you have an Eggomon in your stable, hey, just select 'em, breed a scout, and that anim will keep playing until you select another one or tell them to stop.

Can't be sure if the currently unimplemented 'Dex in the menu will have the scenes too, but I'd assume so.

EDIT: Actually, let's talk a bit about breeding. Specifically, the pros and cons of submitting to a monster then and there versus waiting for a better time. Spoilering.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Anonymouse7476754

Jul 24, 2023
Ya, I'm switching back to lots of hammering and polishing right now this month. On just the monster front I am going to keep pushing until we have 50 (25 adults, and 25 x anims), and the SPARK type added, then worry less about it, let the patrons slowly fill the roster as I refocus again on scouts, and moves (especially status effects). A BIKE (for paved roads maybe?) or sprint option option, is necessary I feel. I think sprint with stamina would be a good compromise, because the enemy trainer prototypes I tried out actually wander around looking for the player and then chase them. I also think the roads should be sparsely populated with wandering monsters / trainers making the off trail a risk in the grass, but grass fights are usually easier. Hm.
You know, if you're going to be doing a bit of polishing and filling out these areas, I think for now you could use the other scouts you don't pick as enemy trainers. Maybe a sub-mode option where you only have 1 scout and 1 "life", but the other scouts are capturable and you fill out your stable with multiple enemy scouts.

I think the biggest polish the game needs atm is just establishing the tangible effects that actually affect gameplay and make it a proper game vs a free roam sandbox: I think a guide to the breeding bonuses and other menu stuff would help + a useable map or at least a way to speed up (stamina system would be pretty lit honestly, add to the feel of the game), as well as some type of progression for this early stage since it's still essentially a big sandbox (again, capturable enemy trainers would add to this great, maybe make the satyr in the forest a final boss for this demo?) Wandering monsters sounds like it could be cool and also add to the world building feel, though that'd take a lot of extra work making sprites (unless you wanna do like, the general sprites for specific types of monsters the way gen1/2 has those general sprites for the party instead of individualized, maybe add some surprise factor to it)

I know I keep pushing for some type of progression/goal, but imo that'll tide people over for the longest, since it gives people some purpose to actually play through the game. More sprites/areas/etc are all good but this Is a game and having that progression would engage people a ton and tie all the pieces together. It doesn't even need to be anything fancy at this point since this is still a proof of concept/demo, you could just have like 1-3 trainers in each area with some generic/placeholder text, then a final boss, and then a 'thank you for playing' message and Then let people grind to their hearts content.

Overall super excited for the direction of the game! You're clearly working super hard on this!!!

dookudooki

Apr 25, 2020
Thanks for the update, really happy to see the bunny eggomon as a more common spawn plus the new eggomons look nice. The plains map is bugged though, can't return back to the forest before it once I enter the plains. Also one of the tree stumps near the entrance gives no items, not sure if it's intentional.

kaelcayla

Jul 9, 2018
is there no way to just rest up in the house and recover health or do i just have to use potion. also, monsters are way to strong, basically cursed to die after a few battles. a single bee destroyed me after using all the sp for fireballs. its quite difficult, should i just cheat?

Reactions: GreenPotato

Kyaratheevil

Sep 10, 2017
is there no way to just rest up in the house and recover health or do i just have to use potion. also, monsters are way to strong, basically cursed to die after a few battles. a single bee destroyed me after using all the sp for fireballs. its quite difficult, should i just cheat?
i think for the current build even it says there no camp which you do need to sleep inside of in the game yet but ya the ground/rock monsters are a bit to op even with evolved monsters

Reactions: GreenPotato
Aug 4, 2017
I know its kind of cringe making a suggestion outside of paetron, since thats what you have it up in the first place, but may I suggest that IF you create a lighting type scout, maybe design her to be like a JK Gyaru with short blond hair and a dead pan look with her phone out?
Also I really love the way you draw certain monsters to be chubby-thicc, really appealing. Have you thought of one day adding the possibility to capture humans or other scouts kind of like P*lworld does?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mister Wake

Invader Incubus

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2023
As ever; once you play to the mechanics (that I don't explain, my b) the game often becomes too easy.

Sprint idea sucked until you got me with that enemy trainer chase thing, now I'm intrigued and I want to see it happen. Might still be a good idea for fast travel locations, bus stops or I guess HM fly lol. Mating while flying, now that's a novel concept.

Be cautious you don't get complacent with the patreons that the work loads compound over time and you avoid working on the currently very important mechanical fixes needed to ease the hentai content. I supported you on there too but I don't want to wish to see this H game turn into a WIP concept forever because you were stuck constantly making animations without stages all the time. Though you are still getting paid so I guess in the end it doesn't really matter...
I think a couple wild monsters, roaming around and chasing you to initiate hard battles will come soonish. Coding the battles for enemy trainers needs to be different and more complex. Maybe even after the status effect moves are added. As for fast travel, there will eventually be specific fast travel points to distant levels. Maybe a trade off for using each point too.
Everyone keeps bugging me about including cum and a better climax anim, and I will get around to it some day.
WHAT mechanical fix is critical right now, do you feel?

I know its kind of cringe making a suggestion outside of paetron, since thats what you have it up in the first place, but may I suggest that IF you create a lighting type scout, maybe design her to be like a JK Gyaru with short blond hair and a dead pan look with her phone out?
Also I really love the way you draw certain monsters to be chubby-thicc, really appealing. Have you thought of one day adding the possibility to capture humans or other scouts kind of like P*lworld does?
You know I'm only polite to everyone because I never know who is actually a current or future paying supporter >.> <.< Since names for Patreon accounts are never the Discord / Forum names. (Also politeness is free)
SPARK Scout might be that or a reference to Elesa, definitely want a scout with a baggy jacket. I'm set on the rock / bug scouts sharing a shortstack body, I think the wind and lightening scout should be kinda taller and slimmer.

Shirobine

Sep 17, 2017
As ever; once you play to the mechanics (that I don't explain, my b) the game often becomes too easy.

I think a couple wild monsters, roaming around and chasing you to initiate hard battles will come soonish. Coding the battles for enemy trainers needs to be different and more complex. Maybe even after the status effect moves are added. As for fast travel, there will eventually be specific fast travel points to distant levels. Maybe a trade off for using each point too.
Everyone keeps bugging me about including cum and a better climax anim, and I will get around to it some day.
WHAT mechanical fix is critical right now, do you feel?

You know I'm only polite to everyone because I never know who is actually a current or future paying supporter >.> <.< Since names for Patreon accounts are never the Discord / Forum names. (Also politeness is free)
SPARK Scout might be that or a reference to Elesa, definitely want a scout with a baggy jacket. I'm set on the rock / bug scouts sharing a shortstack body, I think the wind and lightening scout should be kinda taller and slimmer.
Making it so we could either save or put the scouts on a time out after they get impregnated. Hell it would even be a good idea to continue the fight you're in and have her get impregnated multiple times mid battle, there's more than one egg that can drop in the womb and it'll give you an excuse to do cuminflation belly stuff animation wise. I mentioned this in my review already and I haven't been alone in my push to help change your mind; mechanically, absolute punishing players for enjoying the H content is the antitheses of what fappers wants. If you must sate a desire for masochistic or core tenant beliefs that require player punishment, try to avoid mixing it with the hentai progression such as streamline level grinding or difficult to win without prep work battles. As long as the game isn't too grindy people should be content to explore the world at a reasonable pace while fapping to the new encounters and such, with the scout they most prefer to see banged, even if it's mostly just a minor palette swap.

Last edited:

ThatOneOtherIdiot

Apr 24, 2021
Hoping to reach the dev here--If you're currently unaware, from my experience the unlocks system is currently... Very broken.

I can exit and reenter the game multiple times, and whatever ones are 'unlocked' will be just about random each time. And I mean without even touching the actual game. I've played through most of the current content a few times and have a good chunk of the unlocks unlocked once, it's just that when reopening... It's just about random which ones are active.

On another note, I'm very interested in seeing where this game goes from here. I'm not too sure if the pokemon format will translate well into a roguelike, but I'm not going to doubt that some testing will work out whatever problems there are. Keep up the good work!

3.00 star(s) 20 Votes