1.50 star(s) 2 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
EVgEPs.png

Overview:
Egads' Dark Forest
(Placeholder title) is a vore horror game made in Unreal Engine 5. Your goal is to collect 8 notes scattered around the forest. But watch out; you're not alone~​

Thread Updated: 2023-11-19
Release Date: 2023-10-31
Developer: Egads -
Censored: No
Version: Alpha Demo III
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

0homaF.png 6YbH7Q.png KFYj75.png

Last edited:

.Sirene

Jul 24, 2022
What's that? A new Unreal Engine just came out? Boy howdy, time to make a boring walking simulator so I can claim to be one of the first 'UE5' games to market!
Coming soon. Hallway simulator - featuring a real, extreme hallway experience. If you like long hallways with long lights, then you're going to love HALLWAY SIMULATOR. Coming soon to Steam and Nintendo Switch.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
EgadsDarkForest-AlphaDemo3
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
Coming soon. Hallway simulator - featuring a real, extreme hallway experience. If you like long hallways with long lights, then you're going to love HALLWAY SIMULATOR. Coming soon to Steam and Nintendo Switch.
Oh hey, it's PT.

Antidas

Dec 24, 2017
The optimization is FUCKING HORRIBLE. I can run it, but my GPU is constantly overheating, and the game keeps reverting to ultra whenever you start again.

Also, I don't think there are any real vore scenes. The monster always kills me out of view and then goes to game over.

furryfanatic93~

Oct 31, 2020
I take everything back actually. This game is just horribly optimized to the point where when I click on the regular mode in the menu, it just freezes the game completely making me forcefully shut off my PC even though I have a really good graphics card. There is definitely something wrong with the game itself ngl. Also, I deleted two other posts I made to prevent myself from spamming lol.

Damien Rocks

Sep 8, 2018
The optimization is FUCKING HORRIBLE. I can run it, but my GPU is constantly overheating, and the game keeps reverting to ultra whenever you start again.

Also, I don't think there are any real vore scenes. The monster always kills me out of view and then goes to game over.
You sorta have to not stare at her for too long.
I think that's the trick.

The CPU thing sounds like a you problem.

And yeah... Sudden engorged bellies do not a vore game make.
You're apparently only supposed to infer that vore happened via context, I hate that.

Last edited:
1.50 star(s) 2 Votes