Ren'Py - Edicts [v0.01] [AntiMyx]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Mercedes

I can't understand the first review of the game (by @cavjustica). It sounds to me like the game was abandoned after 10 days.

At the current time, the demo still offers limited content, but in itself there is a lot of content, because the playing time of a run-through is 100 days with at least 5 daily actions. Depending on the decisions the player makes, one will sooner or later come across lewd scenes. These are currently nothing more than one or two pictures per scene, but they already clearly show the direction in which things are likely to go.

Future content (for example, currently still blocked paths in the laws of the city), more implemented heroines than the initial two and even a somewhat prettier graphic will probably let this game mature with future updates. It definitely remains on my watch list.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

cavjustica

No idea what the author was trying to do, but this "game" is jsut boring.

You start, use 2 actions that use money, and you are forever out of money.

You can then use 3 actions per turn of walking around... and it keeps triggering scenes of little girls walking dogs, you walking on empty streets, or "chatting about nothing" with a woman, and so on.

This game is like a "boring life simulator" where every event that happens, is boring and designed to make you the player so bored that you realize you are wasting your life instead of doing something productive.