• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Its under work is best I can say, even I don't know full one myself atm. Best I can do however, is for you to ask me about particular ones you're interested in. I'll either confirm or deny.
Those suits look very tight… BDSM?
Or even something more heinous handholding

• Haha
Reactions: Mystic

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Its under work is best I can say, even I don't know full one myself atm. Best I can do however, is for you to ask me about particular ones you're interested in. I'll either confirm or deny.
BDSM? Slavery? Prostitution? Sharing?
I mean, there will definitely be some piracy right? So i'd expect some good ol' fashioned slaving going on, at least. :giggle::coffee:

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
BDSM? Slavery? Prostitution? Sharing?
I mean, there will definitely be some piracy right? So i'd expect some good ol' fashioned slaving going on, at least. :giggle::coffee:
No, I'm afraid things such as slavery etc wouldn't fit the main character nor the story itself. He isn't a pirate or anything of the sort. Granted, there is some shady shit and crap going on about at some parts but ah... I am not sure it is something MC would be personally involved in.

Sorry to dissapoint you though... :/ The only thing I can say anything is prostitution, there are some spots later on you can chose to go to get your sack empty I suppose.

edit99

Aug 31, 2018
Damn, you must be busy in your daily life to go around nearly every second thread and keep spitting shit? On a secondary note, I don't give a rats ass. I don't live off of my patreon like 90 percent of devs. Now, unless you're looking to get yourself thread banned from here, and if I start looking into your mess possibly other threads... take a hike while I'm in a good mood.
Wouldn't be the first time you'd abuse the mod powers.
And this is like my 4th post this month.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
EdenPrime-0.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

Reactions: Mystic

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
nothing about girls having some fun, rather would have whores on that no-do list :D
It ain't gonna be forced. You can, you don't have too. So no worries on that part. As for girls having some funs, kinda? I mean, lets say hypotethically, if you have threesome scene. Can it be considered lesbian? HUH? HUH!

Really like your other game so looking forward to playing this one. The fact that it's a parody of Mass Effect even better.
Hey, thank you. Hit me with some feedback, would really appreciate it!

Reactions: Morho
4.00 star(s) 3 Votes