VN Ren'Py Ecstasy's Eclipse v.0.0.1 Public Demo by Yazen (Android & PC)

Mountain Guy

Oct 18, 2023
Yeah, it is a pet peeve of mine. I'm a pretty firm believer in "show don't tell", these are "Visual" Novels but a lot of devs seem to forget that and only use half of the medium. I can't speak for anyone else but the draw for me with insest is that they/her are reluctant and then eventually give in over time. Otherwise she just feels like any other NPC.
Ah, you basically have the same issue as mine grind liking don't want the girl to get head over heels too quickly which most developers don't think through they just give you two thinking scenes where you have some crap dialogues which don't affect the story that much and you get straight to sex scenes without any actual feelings. They just feel empty to easy to control.
Ex- Nymphomaina priestess, lust village, and I forgot about the others ohh wait, F WHAT WAS THE NAME AHH yes, away from home and milfy city.

Reactions: Yazen_

Yazen_

Nov 24, 2022
Yazen_ Congratulations now ya have finally finished yer exams, but still................
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah don't worry, I don't want to rush anything as well. I'm just dropping some updates every now and then to keep you guys up to date x)

I'm gonna release the official game by the end of this year, that's what I'm sure of.

Reactions: Issac Shafan

Tyson Mikel

Sep 16, 2023
Hey dev or not-dev?, I played your game this dude Issac Shafan recommended me your game, well I don't know what to say so little content but graphics looks good and there is something Issac Shafan said about your game like:- 1st. He said MC will be a cool-ass (actually he looks cool) so is it true?
2nd he said your game will be vanilla and dark both?
That's all but I have 3rd question in my mind..............
3rd how many girls there will be in harem? and MC looks young though by any chance there will be school setting too?
That's all my questions and btw even though content is so little I like every second of it.
Good luck man.❤

Yazen_

Nov 24, 2022
Hey dev or not-dev?, I played your game this dude @Issac Shafan recommended me your game, well I don't know what to say so little content but graphics looks good and there is something Issac Shafan said about your game like:- 1st. He said MC will be a cool-ass (actually he looks cool) so is it true?
2nd he said your game will be vanilla and dark both?
That's all but I have 3rd question in my mind..............
3rd how many girls there will be in harem? and MC looks young though by any chance there will be school setting too?
That's all my questions and btw even though content is so little I like every second of it.
Good luck man.❤
Question #1
- Yes, the MC will be a badass protagonist in the story.

Question #2
- Yes, it is vanilla and dark. In a sense that the game will feel like your standard visual novel but things will start to escalate the further you dive deep into the story. This is designed to keep the suspense and interest within the game outside of the fanservice. But of course, I can't tell you that this would be easy to pull off, that's why I'm putting in so much time and investment into this game to make things as perfect as it is in my mind.

Question #3
- The number of the girls in the harem is currently undefined because I have no definite target scope for it. Every once in a while, I will probably keep adding an NPC if I feel like it's justified.

But one thing is for certain, right now, I have 10 girls that would fit the "harem". It could increase (especially since an idea popped in my head again and that's gonna be a major twist in the story if I did proceed to go with it.)

MC looks young though by any chance there will be school setting too?
-
Yes basically, most of the love interests are the MC's classmates so..

Which leads me to give way to the introduction of some other characters I haven't shown in this thread.
HS2_2024-04-23-13-46-41-247.png Main Character - Damien
HS2_2024-04-23-13-47-03-324.png Best Friend - Caden
HS2_2024-04-23-13-47-19-232.png Professor Yang
HS2_2024-04-23-14-05-21-310.png Professor Grisha
HS2_2024-04-23-13-47-47-365.png Silas Blackhart

There's a couple more male designs I've made that I won't be showing just because I don't think they're not that important.

And no, there will be no NTR with these male characters. But if you consider stealing someone's wife as one, then sure.

Yazen_

Nov 24, 2022
Damm! That means they will get NTR-ED by Damein.:KEK:
Well not all of them, plus I won't consider it an NTR if it's a failing marriage. But maybe my perception is warped :BootyTime: But yeah, things will get interesting considering that all of the characters are connected in some way. Oh the drama!

• Haha
Reactions: Issac Shafan

Tyson Mikel

Sep 16, 2023
Yazen_ Thanks for the answer, I will surely keep an eye on your game, I will gonna share it to lots of my friends now......
Question #1
- Yes, the MC will be a badass protagonist in the story.
I don't want to mention other games but just to conform this Damein(MC) will be like My Real desire MC, Dropout saga MC or Twisted fates MC? I mean I have played a lots of HS2 games where I see lots of girls with abnormal strength and intelligence, and MC as a Kid, Wimpy-ass, weak-ass, I don't want to mention other games but games like:- My bully is my lover or Project X and many more......I totally hate it where every fucking girls have abnormal strength and intelligence and on the other hand MC a grown-ass man shows as a kid, and. Damn! I don't know what to say it's fucking annoying to see how much this type of game is popular now, oh oh I forget to mention here comes a legendary game Agent17 I don't even know what to say it's unbelievable how much people like this game *ahem* okay, I think I'm going too far, I'm really sorry for this, overall I have to say I will keep an eye on your game good luck man❤

Yazen_

Nov 24, 2022
Yazen_ Thanks for the answer, I will surely keep an eye on your game, I will gonna share it to lots of my friends now......

I don't want to mention other games but just to conform this Damein(MC) will be like My Real desire MC, Dropout saga MC or Twisted fates MC? I mean I have played a lots of HS2 games where I see lots of girls with abnormal strength and intelligence, and MC as a Kid, Wimpy-ass, weak-ass, I don't want to mention other games but games like:- My bully is my lover or Project X and many more......I totally hate it where every fucking girls have abnormal strength and intelligence and on the other hand MC a grown-ass man shows as a kid, and. Damn! I don't know what to say it's fucking annoying to see how much this type of game is popular now, oh oh I forget to mention here comes a legendary game Agent17 I don't even know what to say it's unbelievable how much people like this game *ahem* okay, I think I'm going too far, I'm really sorry for this, overall I have to say I will keep an eye on your game good luck man❤
Thanks! :)

I haven't played any of those games that you've mentioned but if I were to sum up my MC's personality. It goes like this.

He's observant, caring, and emotionally intelligent to a degree that he'd know other people's feelings much easier than an average person would. He's protective when it comes to his loved ones. Initially, he prefers to stay out of trouble and mind his own business until he gets somehow caught up in it.

Already setting up a strong personality and you'd ask where the corruption sits in the story.

Well, in that case, I haven't given him any sexual interest or any interest in dating anyone as the story starts. So all of it will come fairly new to him. He's been self-focused for the last couple of years so dating never really crossed his mind and his first experience was stolen though an unconventional and almost backwards manner.

So his first girl virtually has no limits on her, which would influence him psychologically to a degree. It won't affect his personality but it would awaken his sexuality that bloomed quite late into his life which of course starts to grow unsatiable making him develop his assertiveness and dominance when it comes to sex.

But then again, because of his emotional intelligence, the beast won't come out up until he feels like they're both ready.

Black Moon

Mar 10, 2024

Wow, such a hate towards mbml? Well I'm not surprised many people don't that game because of MC, mbml is a dark game and I love dark games so I like it, but still you shouldn't said anything like this.................forget it!

Yazen_

Nov 24, 2022
Wow, such a hate towards mbml? Well I'm not surprised many people don't that game because of MC, mbml is a dark game and I love dark games so I like it, but still you shouldn't said anything like this.................forget it!
I hope you don't get this twisted, regardless of the stuff that people often recommend to me, I'm still having my own kind of story. I could even say that at this point, the story will be truly unique if I do pull things off perfectly.

Here's some of the darker aspects in the game.
HS2_2024-04-23-19-30-49-216.png Coleen - A missing professor from the university and suffered rape for 2 years on the hands of one of the antagonist. No she's not a love interest, she's an NPC and Damien will be there to save and help her.

HS2_2024-04-23-19-31-12-861.png Verina - A blind and homeless woman, she grew up as one, abandoned with no one there to take care of her. And yet.. She's been given a huge responsibility of taking care of a baby when she has no idea how or any help received and now she needs to take care of herself and an innocent soul but that was 18 years ago. She had to do anything by any means necessary to survive and protect her "daughter".

HS2_2024-04-23-19-31-39-056.png Miwa - This one's a curve ball but she's basically someone that annoys the MC from time to time, she's dumb and silly but when she went too far, boy you know it's time for some punishing.

~

But that being said, of course I've also planned for their good endings.

HS2_2024-04-23-19-23-43-573.png HS2_2024-04-23-19-15-17-512.png

I'm not shying away from these things regardless of how much they make people uncomfortable. They're already not a love interest but an NPC that adds depth to my story.

• Wow
Reactions: Black Moon

Black Moon

Mar 10, 2024
I hope you don't get this twisted, regardless of the stuff that people often recommend to me, I'm still having my own kind of story. I could even say that at this point, the story will be truly unique if I do pull things off perfectly.

Here's some of the darker aspects in the game.
View attachment 3567070 Coleen - A missing professor from the university and suffered rape for 2 years on the hands of one of the antagonist. No she's not a love interest, she's an NPC and Damien will be there to save and help her.

View attachment 3567071 Verina - A blind and homeless woman, she grew up as one, abandoned with no one there to take care of her. And yet.. She's been given a huge responsibility of taking care of a baby when she has no idea how or any help received and now she needs to take care of herself and an innocent soul but that was 18 years ago. She had to do anything by any means necessary to survive and protect her "daughter".

View attachment 3567072 Miwa - This one's a curve ball but she's basically someone that annoys the MC from time to time, she's dumb and silly but when she went too far, boy you know it's time for some punishing.

~

But that being said, of course I've also planned for their good endings.

View attachment 3567076 View attachment 3567077

I'm not shying away from these things regardless of how much they make people uncomfortable. They're already not a love interest but an NPC that adds depth to my story.
Wow dude yer really making something else and that's sound really intriguing........
try this game it's similar to what ya said about the first one, I hope it will help ya a lil bit, oh God! I can't wait to play yer game!!!

• Wow
Reactions: Yazen_

Yazen_

Nov 24, 2022
Anyways SHORT DEV UPDATE 04.23.24

Total number of cast: 20 Characters
13 Female Characters
6 Male Characters

1 Unmade Female Character

+ Yet again face makeup adjustments on Rue and Elaine - their faces look bad/dark on some angles and lighting.
+ Currently reworking Collen's design (NPC)
+ Finished animated title screen.

~

Also I think I have all my pieces set for the prologue and first episode of the game. My focus will start shifting to writing in the next following weeks. Meaning that updates in this thread might become less frequent unless I'm doing another visual update.

Yazen_

Nov 24, 2022
Wow dude yer really making something else and that's sound really intriguing........
try this game it's similar to what ya said about the first one, I hope it will help ya a lil bit, oh God! I can't wait to play yer game!!!
Oh nice, I'll check it out really quick before I start writing my game. Thanks!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Black Moon

Yazen_

Nov 24, 2022
+ Did some minor reworks on 3 of the thumbnail which previously still felt off to me. Now I think they're fitting.

Oyakodon 1 - Mother and Daughter's Corruption
Oyakodon 1.png

Lights, Camera, Action! - Elaine's Secret
Lights Camera Action!.png

Rue's Smoking Pinup - Ride or Die~
Rue Smoke Pinup.png

~
I also made a slutty version of one thumbnail featuring Sabrina, Jasmine, Rue, and Elaine but I'm probably not gonna release that anytime soon heh

Yazen_

Nov 24, 2022
Story looks interesting more corruption games the better. Having a male main character being the one corrupted is a unique take I'm looking forward to see where the game goes.

Naming that one character Miwa 10/10 joke I see what you did there :sneaky:
Thanks for dropping by my man, I can't wait for your game to drop either :oops:

and yeah, Miwa and Hiro are both gag characters in my game xD Figured out why not, both are ez designs and an addition to the cast.