EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
intro.png

Overview:
After the loss of her husband, Penny and her son, Juan, sought refuge in a cozy house in a new city. Little did they know, the charm of their new home concealed a dark secret—a curse whispered about by the locals. Ignoring the cautionary whispers of the locals, they moved in, hopeful for a fresh start. But as strange occurrences began to unfold, they realized they had stepped into a nightmare they couldn't escape.​

Thread Updated: 2024-03-21
Release Date: 2024-03-20
Developer: The Twist - -
Censored: No
Version: Episode 2 - 0.2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Others:

prev-1.jpg prev-3.jpg PR-3.jpg prev-4.jpg PR-1.png

Last edited:

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
Can the player choose to rename the mc? If not, please add that option. Some of use prefer to name the mc are self's.

KJA21

Dec 3, 2018
There is an issue with the curse and red stone count. Works then gives you [null].

Mr.Blackwell

Dec 27, 2019
Wait a minute it has a "male protagonist" tag but I go to different locations it says "Mrs. Penny should..."So whose the main protagonist?Plus how do you get blue or red stones cause you can't advance without them.

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
Wait a minute it has a "male protagonist" tag but I go to different locations it says "Mrs. Penny should..."So whose the main protagonist?Plus how do you get blue or red stones cause you can't advance without them.
:LOL: OH I see what happened! the dev label the wrong tag . the description say's its meant to be the step mom . So this game is complete opposite of what I like so I'm defiantly out. Warping out.gif

Last edited:

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
The best part is, if you use the console to eliminated the retarded minigame grind youll find the variables under MC, which all list the son's name and stuff so the game was/is supposed to be male protag then somewhere the dev wrote it the other way

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
EchoesOfTheCurse-EP1v0.1
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Rev

Apr 25, 2017
Tag should be changed to "female protagonist"

Curse stat is borked, after you reach 200 points it changes to "number NaN" and blocks progress

Somehow the MC who isn't the MC has 2 "step-moms" and a "step-father" who is married to the other "step-mom" or something.... it gets confusing.

• Sad
Reactions: Space_Cow99