EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RJ187640_img_main.jpg

Overview:
In the provincial city, Ryonazawa, that Millia and co. live,
the once peaceful city is suddenly exposed to an onslaught
of inter-dimensional invaders. 'Echidna'!
The city-scape left in ruins and
legions of monsters flow through the streets.
Helpless citizens succumb one by one.
In order to reclaim their city and restore peace,
Millia and co. begin their battle against the Echidna

Thread Updated: 2020-09-29
Censorship: None
Version:
Developer / Publisher: D-Gate
Language: Multi 2 – English – Japanese
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Game features:

Download
Win: - - - - -

Thanks NepuShiro for the share

0_main.png 1_bind.png 2_Mirea.png 3_Sachiho.png 4_Usaco.png

Last edited by a moderator:

MonMan65

Aug 21, 2017
From when I got it before and played, there seems to be just vore no apparent sex at all from what i can tell

felinowottgald

Sep 6, 2017
can someone elaborate what is love vore is?
Vore.
for "voraphilia" or "vorarephilia": a in which one fantasizes about being eaten alive or eating another creature alive (sometimes known as phagophilia). The most common type of is " vore", being swallowed or swallowing whole with no bloodshed. There is also the less common " vore" which involves the tearing and chewing of flesh. Other types of vore include macrophilia and microphilia, in which one character involved in the vore is larger or smaller than .

courtesy of urban dictionary

damnsygn

Jun 23, 2017
Vore.
for "voraphilia" or "vorarephilia": a in which one fantasizes about being eaten alive or eating another creature alive (sometimes known as phagophilia). The most common type of is " vore", being swallowed or swallowing whole with no bloodshed. There is also the less common " vore" which involves the tearing and chewing of flesh. Other types of vore include macrophilia and microphilia, in which one character involved in the vore is larger or smaller than .

courtesy of urban dictionary
Thx, so the love in that is she loved her so she eat her?
geez that sounds.... ouch, some kind of yandere?

Reactions: jaamesisac

tontoman

May 4, 2017
Well playing the game or watching the scenes would explain it best, picture worth a thousand words.... Visually instead of just eating said person, there's affection first (hugs and kisses), some sexual playing before... injestion.

Reactions: Flame_iscool

ddark92

Feb 7, 2018
Hello there.

I am new here but I hope that my few contributions will be the way I like it:

quality >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> quantity

I have this game archived alongside many of the stuff around here and I can assure you that this is the very best Vore-related game around on the web for the very rightly strong motivations: exciting gameplay with pretty much 0 bugs, lots of difficulties to pick from, STRONG character design, inspired memorable simple-style music, bonus content, excellent art and animation and sexiness all around.

I assure you: watching a lewd Snake\Arachne\Gigantic Bee girl\woman fondling with a human girl and then ingesting here could be deemed as a form of true essential love - the lover becomes literally part of you (and it's very arousind to look at too).

I don't like vore in general (I hate it actually when it's about furries and giants), I only like it when it's a "somewhat normal size" sexy monster girl doing it and unfortunately 99% of the stuff that is this kind of sexy vore related is statical (which means it's just cheap RPG Maker games).

Thankfully there are lots of very, VERY good vore\non-vore related content on various quality hentai websites depicting monstergirls - most of them of course involving snakegirls for obvious reasons.

D-Gates studio should grow more because they are clearly talented - but they should also produce other unique games that are not vore-related.

Curiosity: this game made me discover the song "Cafe Del Mar", which is an excellent disco song from the 1990's. I discovered it because it was used as BGM for "Millia Wars", this game's spiritual predecessor.

FAT BONUS:

I suggest you this comics (easily findable full for free online) if you like quality vore with monster girls AND dazzling stories (they make you feel WEIRD):

1) As you Melt (horror but not graphic)
2) Naga's Story: Rika Introduciton To Vore (WTFuckery at the best but in a good way)
3) Of Lamias and Ogres Ch. 1 - Tashna's New Diet! (pure comedy gold)
4) Trapped Within My Love (don't lie to you Lamia girlfriend)
5) (C92) [Marunomare (Various)] Pure Nomi Kiwami (short stories collection)
6) Tomb Raiding (short story)
7) Bokudakeno Mukougawa Ch. 0-9 [English] (professionally made manga)
8) Oshioki Ranmia (Touhou Project)
9) Kyodai Medusa-san
10) Monmusu Vore + Surprised meeting
11) Okitsune-sama to Ore [English] (featuring harpy girl)
12) Ryuujin-sama to Ore [Digital]
13) Monkue Nabe (Monster Girl Quest!) [English] [rampantserenity] [Digital]
14) Hishoku Yuusha Plus [Digital]
15) Jingai Lez Rape - Lamia Hen - [Digital]
16) Armin x Annie Naga Vore (Shingeki no Kyojin)
17) Hebigamisama to Ore [Digital]
18) [Tsavo] The Hunt (platonical)
19) [Kami Nitro] Hell Ange (so alluring)
20) The One Wish (totally crazy)
21) Born a Wicked Way (Girls forM Vol. 03) [English] (phylosophical)
22) Mon Musu Quest! Beyond The End 2 (Monster Girl Quest!) [Digital] (cute)
23) Anaconda Davida (nonsense\funny)
24) Just a Good Day (pretty vanilla)
25) Onago no Ikie [English] [Digital] (deeply rooted in Japanese lore, awkward but very good)

There is much, MUCH more, but I leave the thrill of discovery to you! Just go on trusted websites.

Garnet X

Jun 7, 2017
here's 1.10, grabbed from 4chan..

but it has some sort of DRM check, so it's unplayable... but if anyone can crack it(it involves buying the game.. see: and archived thread), that would be nice. Other than that it just adds a gallery.

Found a save file that's been play through once, so it has all the levels and the Free Play.

4.20 star(s) 12 Votes