Status
Not open for further replies.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Yup, sure did.

While searching for solutions, I discovered that Ren'Py games also frequently save files in c:\users\username\appdata\roaming\RenPy\ as well, so I checked that and deleted them to get rid of old save files so they'll stop eating up drive space. I also hoped that would eliminate the exception error screens that keep coming up after I tried a mod that I hoped would restore the missing images. It did not; no matter how often I wipe the extracted game and start over from scratch, it continue to retain the modification and, of course, crashes the game unless I put the mod back in. That file location info is new to me; had to hunt around on my hard drive searching my profile to discover THAT bit of information.

Update while writing this: It seems that I managed to clear the multiple exception errors by turning DM off, then quitting the game, then starting it back up. Now it appears to be running free of THAT set of errors and it lets me turn DM back on without errors, but the images of Yuki are still not loading and appear to have sex scenes with other characters in their place. It's not preventing me from playing, but it is jarring not to have some continuity between the text of the story and the images on screen. If anyone has an insight into this, I'd appreciate even just knowing it's deliberate and intentional.
Are you ABSOLUTELY sure you're using the correct DM patch? Each version of the game requires its own patch.

Campion

Mar 12, 2019
Are you ABSOLUTELY sure you're using the correct DM patch? Each version of the game requires its own patch.
Now that's a good question. I've used the one listed by Lewdzone as well as Lewdpatcher, both of which appear to be the same file. Tried them separately each time and I get the same error stating 'You activated Dark Mind but you're not using the latest patch. For more information, click >here<' and that link takes me to the same Lewdpatcher link i used before. Is there a different one for the EcchiSensei-Week_1-Full_ver version? I haven't been able to find another one despite a lot of hunting.

Deleted member 1906916

Jan 1, 2020
Now that's a good question. I've used the one listed by Lewdzone as well as Lewdpatcher, both of which appear to be the same file. Tried them separately each time and I get the same error stating 'You activated Dark Mind but you're not using the latest patch. For more information, click >here<' and that link takes me to the same Lewdpatcher link i used before. Is there a different one for the EcchiSensei-Week_1-Full_ver version? I haven't been able to find another one despite a lot of hunting.
go to page 1 click on spoiler under installation and click on dm patch with will take you to all the dm patch for download hope that helps

Campion

Mar 12, 2019
go to page 1 click on spoiler under installation and click on dm patch with will take you to all the dm patch for download hope that helps
And I walked RIGHT past the lewdpatcher previous versions link I don't know how many times. Duh.

Thanks to you both, goobdoob and Dmk for getting my head straight and moving in the right direction. I'm off to get even MORE perverted! *not entirely sure that's possible, but always game to give it a try* :D

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I know, I was asking if blue cat would make a week 2-3 version so Lain could do the mod
Lain is waiting to do the mod because he doesn't want to have to do it over and over and over and over. He's said he'll do a month 1 mod. So we wait for month 1.

Motoko Kusanagi

Major
Donor
Aug 19, 2018
Lain is waiting to do the mod because he doesn't want to have to do it over and over and over and over. He's said he'll do a month 1 mod. So we wait for month 1.
Quick question if you know the answer or not, What exactly is considered one month, is it everything that has been released or are we waiting week to be added?

Loyo

Jan 17, 2020
one more week to be made yet (days 22-28)
Actually my understanding is that "Month 1" doesn't mean 4 weeks but rather one in game month, which would hend in day 21. Therefore the next release should be the full first month. Anybody knowing better, feel free to correct me :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote