• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Telgar

Donor
Oct 20, 2017
It IS a complete waste of time to not not only put the time in downloading it, running thru the first 2 days only to get bricked by "detailed instructions which don't work" effectively ending any chance to further progress thru the story. I reinstalled day 3 multiple times thinking maybe that was the issue, redid day 2 thinking maybe I missed the "save" point {HELL some games actually add the line " You should save here, or save is recommended"}, tried both normal and dark mind versions and still save did not work.. Also had IF you had taken the time to really read what I wrote I did not insult the dev 1 bit , I said I liked his novel/game up until I got bricked, I spoke out of frustration of not being able to finish what I started as for the other person getting all 'trial and error" nonsense , I'm all for learning as you go but don't expect financial support if you don't even know how to make a update work in your own damn game. As for solutions they are everywhere on this forum, I've seen other devs use .bat files, others use simple patches which do NOT require a full download each and every little " I can touch her boob scene" is added, also played other games where you simply just override the previous installation...so there ya go 3 just off the top of my head and that's with me being currently hung over. I appreciate every dev/writer that takes the time to to really learn there craft, I do not appreciate having my time wasted. Bottom line game was sent to the recycle bin, I will check back in a few months and see if progress was made.
I still would not say it's a waste of time as many people have had little to no issue with transferring from d2 to d3 and most of those who have, figured it out. As for why i say your insulting the devs. I'd say saying their game was a waste of time and stating they need to take classes in coding is kinda insulting, and does not add to the overall game experience. Instead of getting angry, try asking for help, they have a discord with a help channel which they answer almost immediately if they are online. As for making suggestion, again, make ones that can be implemented, as other have and are being implemented. An auto save feature at the end of d4, a save game editor so if you are having issues with your transfer, you can make changes to the save to reflect you previous choices....

In the end be constructive in your criticism and thoughts and not destructive.

CrazyAng3l

Jul 4, 2017
dev is planing to make 365 days...so if he releases 1 day per month its going to take 30 years jesus christ.
He would need to start releasing one week every month to not take 30 years

Aug 7, 2018
Enjoyed it a lot. Likeable characters, sometimes silly but always internally consistent (dev-insert aside).

This is how you do diverse kinks right: lots of options, nothing is shoved down your throat. The scene with Tanaki was pretty cute: "Not even a little sub?" D'awww! (When the PC tells her he's also a dom and they try to find a compromise, like two reasonable, horny adults)

The whole family is adorable. Loveable all around. The daughters (and their friends) are probably amongst my favourite characters. Even Hiroko was cute, and we all know "the wife" is usually an unthankful role in harem / incest games. I liked that some subtle dialogue choices made the same scenes play out as either Hiroko being a naturally playful tease, or a sub/masochistic, only teasing her husband to be fucked extra roughly as "punishment". Nice touch.

Recommended.

ezala

May 7, 2017
Umm, according to the preview images you're supposed to be able to do the deed with Sakura during the interview, right? For me it always just ends once the school bell rings.
BUMP! I'd really like to know :)

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes