• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

uncejay

May 19, 2017
Can't get the game to run using previous saves. Tried all the methods listed in the posts above. It just reloads the menu page (with no option to continue), or tells me I need a save after chapter 1- then deletes all the saves in the file. And why the fuck can't you just start a new game? If it's a standalone version, you should be able to start a new game. Totally fucked up game.

no5f3r4tu

May 5, 2017
For those who have the problem of loading Day2 saves :
You need to activate de darkmind cheat in Day2, play (you'll have a little suprise), save again (I saved on the "changelog screen"), then load your new save in Day3.
It worked for me.

EDIT :
Oh and don't use the classic "Load" Menu, it'll say that your saves aren't compatible
use the "Load previous Chapter" menu and click directly on your new (and beautiful) save :)

EvilMonkey

Aug 20, 2017
Can't get the game to run using previous saves. Tried all the methods listed in the posts above. It just reloads the menu page (with no option to continue), or tells me I need a save after chapter 1- then deletes all the saves in the file. And why the fuck can't you just start a new game? If it's a standalone version, you should be able to start a new game. Totally fucked up game.
It doesn't delete all the saves in the file. It marks them as "not chapter 2 compatible", just press "Main Menu" and load up your save from the end of Day 2. If you need to, play that again from the furthest save and then create another save nearer the end, then load that from Day 3.

Telgar

Donor
Oct 20, 2017
hmm it seems i can only get dark mind scenes in day 3 if i dont fuck the wife and i intentionally get questions wrong lol
Nope, dark mind options should work, check your cheat menu and see if dark mind is turned on. I fucked the wife with no issues and no lost content.

SexyBASS

Aug 31, 2017
Where is day 1 link? or EcchiSensei-Day_2-LightVersion .zip includes day 1?

EcchiSensei-Day_3-squashed-KC-pc .rar - standalone day 3 without 1,2?

sithlordo66

May 4, 2017
i cant get the dark mind patch to download. i use the mega link the outside circle fills up to full red but it never changes to the download option

orcagaming

Jun 15, 2018
I never tried dark mind patch,can anyone please tell me what's the difference? also mega link for compressed version is not working.

Jul 27, 2017
I'm playing through day 2, have dark minds on, and I'm looking at the decision tree. Yet I can't seem to figure out how to unlock the last scenes near the end of the day. I never get the option to do anything with the phone. Does anyone know what unlocks this?

Telgar

Donor
Oct 20, 2017
I'm playing through day 2, have dark minds on, and I'm looking at the decision tree. Yet I can't seem to figure out how to unlock the last scenes near the end of the day. I never get the option to do anything with the phone. Does anyone know what unlocks this?
In order to get the last part of day 2 you have to make a decision on day 1 that causes you to meet a girl on the school roof. If you don't meet her then the last part of Day 2 never happens.

Reactions: dancecommander12

beyreli

Feb 6, 2018
In order to get the last part of day 2 you have to make a decision on day 1 that causes you to meet a girl on the school roof. If you don't meet her then the last part of Day 2 never happens.
Can you tell me that decision? I couldnt find it.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Damn, for a German not to know that Hitler was Austrian, she'd have to be very stupid.

Reactions: lordofevilcr

Telgar

Donor
Oct 20, 2017
Can you tell me that decision? I couldnt find it.
On day one, don't ask for directions from the girls in the hall, you loose out on the chance to potentially fuck the principal but gain the rooftop scene on day 1 and the dark mind in D2.

Reactions: beyreli

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
I'm becoming a bit unsure about this game after the latest update. Not that it's becoming a bad game, but supernatural stuff is not really my thing and I'm concerned that there will be more and more of these random fairy/fuyu/neko stuff. I felt like the game already has a lot of characters that it could just use them with a nice storyline rather than having to have a gimmicky supernatural things.

I'm also unsure about the whole 365 days with the initial plan of 1day/update with a few of 2-3 days/update and rare 1 week/update. 365 months is 30 years, and even if it's a consistent 1 week/update, that's still 52 months which is 4+ years. This honestly sounds extremely far too ambitious and very likely to be unfinished.

Overall still a good game but I have to say that it'd be very unlikely I'd stay invested for 4 to 30 years from now.

Reactions: Tisi
4.10 star(s) 145 Votes