Mod Ren'Py Easy Restart Mod for Sensei Overnight [08.31.2023, For SO 0.19.0][ReservoirCreature]

Sep 26, 2021
SO Easy Restart Banner.png

Overview:
Sensei Overnight is a great VN. However, many players often find that they wish they had made different choices during their playthrough. Unfortunately, Sensei Overnight's constant map movement and menu options make it impossible to simply skip through the game with different choices. This mod allows the player to select any of Sensei Overnight's main events as a start point for a new playthrough and prompts them to make any choices they would have encountered along the way. In short, you can jump back to your current spot in the game, but with different choices.

Updated: 08-31-2023
Game/Creator: Sensei Overnight by
Modder: ReservoirCreature
Mod Version: 08.31.2023, For SO 0.19.0
Game Version: 0.19.0
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download:

screenshot1.png screenshot2.png

Last edited:
Sep 26, 2021
Quick update here. The mod now accounts for 9 variables that I had previously overlooked. Some of them are very, very important variables. If anyone is actually using this little creation of mine yet, then please make sure to download the new version and run it again. Apologies for the inconvenience!

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
How to trigger the menu? (or better if is at all compatible with the hints mod)

Edit: Oh, I guess is only from begin of the game.

Last edited:
Sep 26, 2021
How to trigger the menu? (or better if is at all compatible with the hints mod)
Just start a new game. You should get some dialogue about the mod after you've chosen your character name and set whether you wanting gardening on or off.

I haven't tested it with the hints mod installed but I don't think there will be any conflicts. My mod doesn't add any buttons to the menus.

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Just start a new game. You should get some dialogue about the mod after you've chosen your character name and set whether you wanting gardening on or off.

I haven't tested it with the hints mod installed but I don't think there will be any conflicts. My mod doesn't add any buttons to the menus.
yep, I've found the info under your instruction with "start a new game" thx anyway, will be useful later on :)