Ren'Py - Earth's Last Guardian [v0.1.3.5b] [EcchiYoYo Productions]

1. 1.00 star(s)

MikesDK

Story could have been ok, but the hole crazy grind and keeping girls friendship and love up is just in insane.

Dungon part fighting leveling up, takes to long and gets very boring just another grind.

Girls are below average and not really unique since its the same face reused just with a diffrent hair and such.

Not animated and as for H-scenes just forget it, every scene with every girl is the same and even when you fuck someone you see nothing, dick/pussy blocked by legs, theres truely nothing what so ever to come for in this one.

Music is more annoying then good.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

tarshack

to be dead honest:
    #1 Extreme heavy grind for minimal content.
    #2 Game mechanics for combat poorly set up with a random number generator. and progression system
    #3 Graphics models are fair to good but nothing spectacular to hold interest
    #4 Harem is livable but the content with the girls in mediocre and doesn't have the snap or quality to it

he said can use cheat to jump past parts to speed and skip grind so what's the sense pure and simple its an over exaggerated grind fest with minimal content and only average models
  3. 1.00 star(s)

thomthehound

Extreme grind. And I do mean extreme.
    Boring "combat" mechanics.
    Lackluster "story".
    Repetitive H-scenes (to the point of wanting to just skip them... except they are part of the grind).
    And it all leads to just more incest.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

Remnantfate

welp im done, atleast until either some proper cheats come along to get rid of the grind or the grind become less of a hassle.

game is decent....ish and my biggest peeve with this game is the dev coded in an option to completly skip the backstory, and yet has stated on the forum that the game is not ment to be a game that is completed in a single session.

and while im ok with that, im confused at where the disconnect came from. why put in an option to skip the story( the little that i found before quiting) if your going to strap my arms and legs to cement weighted anchors(the grind)?
  5. 2.00 star(s)

braendt

can't bring myself to care about playing this anymore.

the fighting part is ok, the H part is almost non existent.

I've grinded through 66 player/mc levels. you have to do this in a dungeon with levels. each level includes RNG for what you face, how you fight, and so on, boosted by equipment upgrades. then there's additional RNG every 20 levels to find the boss on that level, required to advance to the next level, and RNG to find every next level (yes, each one the whole way to level 80 or wherever I stopped).

even with enough upgrades to not worry about fight outcomes, you're still bound to grind the levels, stop for replenishing fight gates (such as hunger and thirst in your fridge on another plane of existence), and so on.

I've run the rebirth thing once. it netted me a single arcane coin. you need coins for upgrades, some of which make fighting easier, some of which unlock sex abilities, and some unlock additional H scenes that won't be purchasable until at least 30 times the amount of grinding I've done so far.

I've only met 3 of the 5 girls (LIs) in the banner. the main LI is your sister, with whom you can grind/ progress through hugging, kissing on the cheek, really kissing, hj, finger, bj, cunn, and 69. to do anything else requires a coins purchase.

the other 2 girls you can get as far as kissing on the cheek or really kissing. that's the whole game right now aside from a little exposition on why you're in the other dimension in the first place and why you're grinding the dungeon... which, while not a horrible dungeon delving experience, is basically 99% of the game.

it was interesting to experience - once - and I'm done. the time sink just isn't worth the tiny reward to date.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

alderts

sweet models, litle to grundy the game 4 now. More action inhouse please, and maybee some animations (more renders) would be n1... and the game is ok,,, 4 the first release 2 many bugs, but dev is here... and work with us. I thing 5 stars to much, but 4 to low :> well i give 5