Serena

Aug 13, 2017
Can anyone mention or hint at the new game title? I'd love to find out what they're working on but I don't have discord :/
It's called Femboy Dreams as of now I don't think it is available anywhere other than the site's associated with the game i.e itch and patreon (if it exists) for itch you need permission and I haven't joined the discord so I can't really say much on the development.

TheFamilyDog

Jan 25, 2022
If the dev stops by again in this thread, can you give me a overview of Femboy Dreams since I didn't see anything on the page.

sup3rbreakout

Nov 10, 2020
If the dev stops by again in this thread, can you give me a overview of Femboy Dreams since I didn't see anything on the page.
Not sure why they went Patreon again after last time, I understand not wanting move an existing game from Patreon to Subscribestar, since you might lose subs - but this is starting from scratch.

Why not just Subscribestar to begin with and bypass the Patreon drama?

Reactions: Franklin_Payne

erisonkel

Jul 11, 2020
Not sure why they went Patreon again after last time, I understand not wanting move an existing game from Patreon to Subscribestar, since you might lose subs - but this is starting from scratch.

Why not just Subscribestar to begin with and bypass the Patreon drama?
This looks like a completely unrelated patreon, no idea why it was even posted.

4.60 star(s) 60 Votes