• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Others E-Thots : A game set in a 100% Interactive PC interface - Less Asshole MC Edition [v1.5 PATREON] [Archipote]

4.70 star(s) 7 Votes

fengshui

Apr 9, 2019
gonna be honest, in the context of an NTR game: i don't think i would mind if some crazy clingy annoying chick who i don't like and is blackmailing me into dating her and who is also casually racist (or is implying that I am casually racist) cheats on me. i think i would already want nothing to do with her, so if she goes and "cheats" on me that is not really my concern

why.png

archipote

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2021
gonna be honest, in the context of an NTR game: i don't think i would mind if some crazy clingy annoying chick who i don't like and is blackmailing me into dating her and who is also casually racist (or is implying that I am casually racist) cheats on me. i think i would already want nothing to do with her, so if she goes and "cheats" on me that is not really my concern

View attachment 3489807
I totally understand that. I just hope you come to appreciate it as the game progresses. And maybe not at this update, but maybe in two or three, when the relationships have really developed between the player and the characters.

And if you still hate Morgane after that, I hope you'll still get attached to Elaine or Anna! They're not racist, as far as i know.

erisonkel

Jul 11, 2020
Those wallpapers look like AI shit. If it's AI, there's a tag for that. If it actually isn't AI, I'll eat my computer mouse if you prove it by posting sources for every wallpaper with a person on the preview screenshot.

Regardless, good luck with the game. Not gonna follow it closely, NTR isn't for me. But it's nice to see a developer interact with people here.

MemeKiddo420

Oct 11, 2021
Those wallpapers look like AI shit. If it's AI, there's a tag for that. If it actually isn't AI, I'll eat my computer mouse if you prove it by posting sources for every wallpaper with a person on the preview screenshot.

Regardless, good luck with the game. Not gonna follow it closely, NTR isn't for me. But it's nice to see a developer interact with people here.
i hate ai too but my guy is just da wallpaper in the game. Nothing else..i hope

• Red Heart
Reactions: archipote

archipote

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2021

Yep, they are, there's a note on the wallpaper engine app that says so. At first I used images I'd found on the internet, but they weren't my own, and it was theft pure and simple. I'm by no means an A.I enjoyer either, but it was the only way I could offer a variety of wallpapers without stealing from anyone. My game is free, there's a Patreon version but it's only used to support development and will be made public in a few weeks, so I hope I won't offend anyone with these A.I images.

But for the time being, it was either that or spend thousands on acquiring the rights to use images for wallpapers. Money I don't have.

Except for the wallpapers and the profile pictures, everything else is done by me own hands, whether it's the UI, the renders, absolutely everything.

1711750603320.png

zedout

Jun 16, 2021
The idea and game concept itself is cool but the conversations are written by someone who's apparently never had one...

Sep 22, 2021
This game looks really promising I hope it gets some more content soon. Maybe a way to skip through the conversations quicker too for faster readers.

archipote

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2021
4.70 star(s) 7 Votes