• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN - Others - Completed - Dustmania Grotesque [Belisama]

1. 5.00 star(s)

fruitsalad15

Personally I loved it. There's no beastiality so I'm not sure what the other person is talking about? And it's not a BDSM game either, it's mainly guro.

I wish there could have been more stuff involving Kanae. There wasn't much of a story and I finished the game in about an hour. I wish it could have gone longer though, there's a lot of potential and the scenes were very interesting to me.
    Very short but there's lots of good guro scenes. Pretty fun.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

TomWant Badass

I think every completet game deservs a review so I saw this game Yesterday and read:
    - This game contains A LOT, I repeat, A LOT of Gore/Guro however you wanna call it - and even worse things.
    It's messed up in every way possible, worse than Starless and worse than another title uploaded here,
    At completely unimaginable levels.
    So I thought, lets see and give it a try! Overall a lot of text, really way to much text! And good sounds but not many Pictures and animations! I searched the horror and wanna start laughing. Spoileralarm!! Incredible ugly Jap Scientist rape captured Girl and injects some new DNA Potion, than something like an Octopus fucks girl , girl became a hybrid Octopus with a Head of this girl and fuck the other girl. Both girls have the belly opened inside showing out, ah gähn. What a joke. So far away from realism and real horror that you think of a censored japanese joke ! No good bdsm, no good whipping or bondage. It works, no crashes or bugs with my win 8.1! The 2 Girls are cute but this typical japanese censored sexgame styling is not my cup of tee. A solid 2,5 of 5 and 1 extra star because its completed and sound effects are well made. Short playtime <2h and no real bdsm only bestiality. Its really made for bestiality fans, all others dont find good sexscenes.