EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RDpAyV.png

Overview:
In the mystical world of Dungeons and Strangers, you’ll embark on an extraordinary journey alongside a most peculiar family. Meet our protagonist, a blonde man who finds himself entangled in a web of intrigue, surrounded by three wives and the family maids. But this is no ordinary family—each member possesses unique traits that will shape your destiny.​

Thread Updated: 2024-05-11
Release Date: 2024-05-11
Developer: Inyoke Games - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

imagen_2024-03-28_183404543.png imagen_2024-03-28_183417297.png imagen_2024-03-28_183445901.png imagen_2024-03-28_183455658.png new1.png new2.PNG

Last edited by a moderator:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Inyoke_Games Congratulations on your first release! Good luck!
Just making sure, all the tags are already in the current release??

Please get a Developers badge by opening a ticket:

Last edited:

Inyoke_Games

Game Developer
Mar 9, 2018
Thank you all very much and for the corrections that I must apply :)= . I will be careful with the Tags, I will try to cover most of them in the next version.

Reactions: Arabi1

Inyoke_Games

Game Developer
Mar 9, 2018
Is it possible to avoid female domination, footjob, humiliation, lesbian, multiple penetration, spanking, tentacles and trap?
We will have scenes with all tastes and flavors. o_O
But most think that in a 3D fantasy almost everything is exciting.

And Yes its the idea, in future scenes try to give those options choice with a few characters . At the moment they are scenes following a story line.
the footjob is something "accidental" because its a mushroom :rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Lerd0

youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
DungeonsAndStrangers-0.2
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Reactions: Inyoke_Games

Inyoke_Games

Game Developer
Mar 9, 2018
> [trap] tag
> no [gay] tag

so is the trap just for decoration? or do you actually fuck him?
Nope, he drills but he is not drilled xD. in this fantasy world, girls can have all the tools :p. When those scenes come I want add the option if people wanna see this or not. If everything evolves well, I can give more hours of work to this project, more time I can give to polish those details and create more scenes with more options and improve the base of the game. for the moment i tried to make the scenes have something funny. Exotic tastes likes futa girls, tentacles goings to come but depends player choise if saw something usual, jump or take alternative. By example giving a good lesson at two futas. I have many wonderful ideas in my head.

Reactions: Arabi1

Arabi1

Donor
Oct 23, 2023
Yes, very sorry. I updated the tags. That tags its what goings to come :cool:. Thanks for your comment.
So there will be no pregnancy content in the future?

Nope, he drills but he is not drilled xD. in this fantasy world, girls can have all the tools :p. When those scenes come I want add the option if people wanna see this or not. If everything evolves well, I can give more hours of work to this project, more time I can give to polish those details and create more scenes with more options and improve the base of the game. for the moment i tried to make the scenes have something funny. Exotic tastes likes futa girls, tentacles goings to come but depends player choise if saw something usual, jump or take alternative. By example giving a good lesson at two futas. I have many wonderful ideas in my head.
Nice I love funny games.

harem.king

Aug 16, 2023
just to clarify.
you are saying that you watch as the trap fucks a woman, but you personally do not have sex with the trap?
is the woman getting fucked by the trap one of your love interests?
is the trap cucking you, or is this consensual sharing?

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
We will have scenes with all tastes and flavors. o_O
But most think that in a 3D fantasy almost everything is exciting.

And Yes its the idea, in future scenes try to give those options choice with a few characters . At the moment they are scenes following a story line.
the footjob is something "accidental" because its a mushroom :rolleyes:
Actually I'm interested if I can ensure that 1) all sex scenes are between the MC and the female LIs (no other guys, traps, trans, futas, tentacles... in the scenes) 2) avoid all humiliation, lesbian sex and femdom.

I hope there is the route where the only one who has sex scenes with the LIs is the MC. And that all the others will not happen if we choose so.

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote