Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018

Lets play: Dungeons of Sex! - Furry Yiff Game by kemonokun, Alpha Footage
Jan 27, 2021

Captain Crash

Oct 19, 2017
Is it just me or is it really difficult to get the camera to rotate? It seems like when I press down the middle mouse button it's only able to rotate the camera for a split second.

FartingRainbows

Oct 14, 2019
This game needs to implement a Point n Click system to move character square to square, or, character should move themself after dice is rolled. I gave up on this game when I couldn't find a simple button to move character - I hit every key on the keyboard because a simple LMB wouldn't do the trick. I thought I had found the keyboard button but didn't work when i pressed it again. I still have game installed but have had no enthusiasm to continue just yet. So far, by fluke of luck, and within a 30 minute play, I got character to move only 2 squares = 1 either side of the start square. This game is appalling and deserves only 1 star at this point. = AVOID

Osseos

Jun 24, 2019
So... will the thread get updated with the latest version and the abandoned tag removed? We just seem to be waiting for a generous patron to share the newest version.

Reactions: catsdino

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
here you go : Google Drive
Enjoy
What version is this?

:KEK:
1653484257289.png

2022-02-02 14:06:38

This, i'm afraid, will be as good as it gets with the Dungeons of Sex project. There might be some fun to be had, and most playthroughs i did went pretty well without all too major bugs.

As i wrote out in another journal, the Game won't be developed further. I am still pretty proud of what is there, especially with programming stuff. The way the floor tiles are layed out, movement and the camera works, there definatly is some stuff in there i am more than happy with. Most importantly, i learned some invaluable lessons along the way that i want to take with me into further projects.

This version of the Game will also be freely available to download for everyone in my galleries over at Furaffinty, Inkbunny and Sofurry

Thank you all for this cool journey, love you all!

Files

Last edited:
2.30 star(s) 3 Votes