Ren'Py - Dungeons & Essence [v0.12d] [Frost Games]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Onbunga

Cool game that has a lot of potential. I don't mind the ai art at all and I hope it means more updates can come at a fast pace. The futa content is good for the start and I hope it gets more of it. The gameplay is cool as you feel like a weak adventurer that has an op talent and can get stronger fast.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

Satori6

v0.1

The concept is ok, but the execution is rather poor:

The game is exceedingly grindy - we're talking about playing the same fight dozens of times just to gain enough gold and experience to unlock stronger gear, skills, or followers and be able to do the next fight. Rinse and repeat.

Maybe this is done to artificially increase the game's length, since it is v0.1, but I'd much rather play it for 15 minutes and see whatever little content there is than grind for an hour only to get to a WIP textbox.

Sex scenes are very rare and they are text-based, or at least they were up to where I got before dropping it due to how tedious the grind got with nothing to show for it.

Having an RPG combat system, keyboard shortcuts are necessary - in a game where you spend 99% of the time fighting, having to click the attack time every single time gets tiresome.

By adding sex scenes and removing the grind the game would be enjoyable, but right now it feels like a proof of concept where what you see in the first 10 minutes is the same as what you'll see an hour later.