• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

frostgames

Game Developer
May 2, 2022
Disappointing as the basic functionality of buying equipment there is no damn comparison screen for what is equipped to what you want to buy! Without this damn CRUCIAL comparison you can't call this a proper RPG game at all. Second you can't escape from battle got attacked by damn 4 super powerful boss plants and no way to run from battle. Again a CRUCIAL part of any RPG is the ability to attempt to flee from battle! I dropped it when I found these two fatal CRUCIAL components of any RPG game missing.
The comparation is in there, it is inside the item screen between parenthesis right beside its values, it is green when the item is better than yours and red when it is worse.

Now about the flee option, there is no flee option, didn't think it would be missed but I can easily add it, I think something like using the average of the initiative of each team to decide the odds of it working would be fair.

PS: I wonder how many didn't understood that the plant dungeon becomes active during the night when Mira talks about it nor read about it in the adventurer library and ended up getting stomped by the plants at night. You need good gear and a good team comp if you want to beat the plants while level 1.

Last edited:
Reactions: AlliebuttDK

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
The comparation is in there, it is inside the item screen between parenthesis right beside its values, it is green when the item is better than yours and red when it is worse.

Now about the flee option, there is no flee option, didn't think it would be missed but I can easily add it, I think something like using the average of the initiative of each team to decide the odds of it working would be fair.

PS: I wonder how many didn't understood that the plant dungeon becomes active during the night when Mira talks about it nor read about it in the adventurer library and ended up getting stomped by the plants at night. You need good gear and a good team comp if you want to beat the plants while level 1.
I didn't as I did not even realize it became night it's not that obvious but yeah when you run into them you want to flee but forced to fight them.

Anaktorness

Apr 4, 2023
My interest and perhaps support will depend on:
what will be the future tags?
Will there be incest for me to try?

frostgames

Game Developer
May 2, 2022
My interest and perhaps support will depend on:
what will be the future tags?
Will there be incest for me to try?
A magical patch will probably appear in the future that turns Mary into the mc mother and Rin into his sister as I originally intended.

As for future tags most of the tags are already there, incest won't be a tag since it will be optional depending on a patch. Maybe some defeat scene will qualify as femdom in the future.

One thing that I am still thinking if I will add or not is the option of a futanari protagonist at the start. So futa protag tag if I eventualy do it.

Anaktorness

Apr 4, 2023
A magical patch will probably appear in the future that turns Mary into the mc mother and Rin into his sister as I originally intended.

As for future tags most of the tags are already there, incest won't be a tag since it will be optional depending on a patch. Maybe some defeat scene will qualify as femdom in the future.

One thing that I am still thinking if I will add or not is the option of a futanari protagonist at the start. So futa protag tag if I eventualy do it.
thanks

juzabro

Jul 5, 2018
Is it just an incredible amount of grinding to be able to defeat the first group of adventurers to even get into the dungeon? Or am doing something wrong. They kill me everytime and now that I'm level 2, the other battles only give me 1-2 xp.

frostgames

Game Developer
May 2, 2022
Is it just an incredible amount of grinding to be able to defeat the first group of adventurers to even get into the dungeon? Or am doing something wrong. They kill me everytime and now that I'm level 2, the other battles only give me 1-2 xp.
You are not supposed to be able to go to level 2 before completing the goblin dungeon(You start at level 0). I probably need to explain it better in game but the dungeons lock your level, you need to beat a level 1 dungeon to unlock level 2, a level 2 to unlock level 3. The experience is based on your level compared to the enemy level and right now most enemies are level 0 or 1, to gain xp fast you need to beat higher level enemies. And if you did the guild quests and completed the goblin dungeon, there is not much else to do in this version. If you are hunting the scenes, it is 1 in the prologue, 2 for the single slime, 2 for the trio os slimes, 2 for the Shivari and 1 for the half goblin inside the dungeon.

The first time you face the adventurers unless you grinded a lot, built a good comb and have a lot of luck you are going to lose but from the second onwards you just need a good team and some gear to beat them.

juzabro

Jul 5, 2018
i didn't realize the level started at zero so i am level 1. Keep getting slaughtered. What team comp would you suggest to get through this fight. I just want to get to the rest of the game ffs.

frostgames

Game Developer
May 2, 2022
i didn't realize the level started at zero so i am level 1. Keep getting slaughtered. What team comp would you suggest to get through this fight. I just want to get to the rest of the game ffs.
I don't know on what you are focusing your character but going for the tank/dps/healer group usually works. The slime is a great summon for this fight.

The easiest way to defeat them is with heavy aoe damage to defeat the rogues ignoring the taunt from the tank, they hit hard but don't have much hp or defenses. The bless from the fairy is also great at empowering your team defenses and damage for a turn to acomplish that. So if you equip an aoe skill get the fairy and the slime on your team and use the skills during the buff it will probably almost wipe the enemy team defeating a some of them.

You can also just sleep until they go away(if you paid attention when you spied on them, they were paid to stay there for a month).

tyr4n02rV

Aug 11, 2023
Can you please put a back button in your combat? Thx

Also, "Water Slicer" seems to crash Goblin Defender

Last edited:
Aug 4, 2021
For some reason the guild quests just randomly disappeared from my game. it might be because i beat the first dungeon (if that is the case there should be a warning). I only completed one of them up to that point so i didn't get the other two and the shivari doesn't seem to spawn anymore.

frostgames

Game Developer
May 2, 2022

What do you mean by a back button?

I will look into this water slicer bug.

For some reason the guild quests just randomly disappeared from my game. it might be because i beat the first dungeon (if that is the case there should be a warning). I only completed one of them up to that point so i didn't get the other two and the shivari doesn't seem to spawn anymore.
Yes you can only do the level 1 quests while level 1. The Shivari will appear on the level 2 quests too after you beat the goblin dungeon but they are not implemented yet. I can add a (only available at level X or bellow) on the side of the quests.

PariahLies

Dec 21, 2018
Neat project. Following

What are the odds of character customization/transformation being a part of the game? Also, tying into that, odds of playing as a futa MC?

PariahLies

Dec 21, 2018
What do you mean by a back button?
They mean a button or function that allows them to cancel their current choice before using a skill and go back to the moves selection menu of the current character's turn. Typically this is simply right click, but in renpy there'll have to be a clickable back button. Think of it like scrolling back up to make a different choice.

Some other quality of life improvements would be to highlight the top left tabs if they are open to indicate which ones are open. This isn't much of a problem once you get used to what each of them means but a new player can be confused in trying to close the menu/window they're currently in and only ending up opening more because they thought they would close this one with that one.

frostgames

Game Developer
May 2, 2022
They mean a button or function that allows them to cancel their current choice before using a skill and go back to the moves selection menu of the current character's turn. Typically this is simply right click, but in renpy there'll have to be a clickable back button. Think of it like scrolling back up to make a different choice.

Some other quality of life improvements would be to highlight the top left tabs if they are open to indicate which ones are open. This isn't much of a problem once you get used to what each of them means but a new player can be confused in trying to close the menu/window they're currently in and only ending up opening more because they thought they would close this one with that one.
The next release is today but I think I can impletement your sugestion in it, I can also put it on the 0.11 that is becoming public since it is a qol thing. The back button is more complicated since I would have to look into how to do it.

Last edited:

frostgames

Game Developer
May 2, 2022
Game updated to 0.11, changelog on the first page, I also put the current version changelog, it has some things that will probably greatly interest some people.

Reactions: Onbunga

Drewbie

Oct 21, 2017
Game updated to 0.11, changelog on the first page, I also put the current version changelog, it has some things that will probably greatly interest some people.
The OP says it was updated on February 17th, 2023 - might want to change that to 2024

Edit: Damn that was fast lol

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020

What I do is save after each battle. That way if I am overmatched and it is obvious I'm going to lose, I just go to the menu and hit load, and reload my last save. Sometimes, your next challenge isn't as tough. Pretty easy to do.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
So, I guess there is just battle after battle and make yourself stronger, before you get to the sex stuff. I've been battling quite a while and I had sex once in my room. I haven't even kissed a girl since. So he battles, goes to sleep, and battles again. He was told at the start to go to the church to get a blessing to deal with slime, I think. But, the church is not accessible. There is no socializing. I was hoping he could go to the tavern and meet one of his lady friends or at least grope a barmaid. So, I can only assume, he only gets to get giggy when he gets stronger. Whenever that is.
As he gets stronger, does the Angel get stronger too? Sometimes, she gets knocked out with one hit.
Love the game, by the way, I was up pretty much all night unable to put it down. The artwork is beautiful.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes