• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

frostgames

Game Developer
May 2, 2022
Is that female goblin slayer nice.
Yes, there is a female goblin slayer and her team with the dwarf and lizardman changed to female as well, you can find them after you finish the first dungeon. From the group, only the goblin slayer has sex scenes in the current version.

The Pointman

Feb 16, 2023
Yes, there is a female goblin slayer and her team with the dwarf and lizardman changed to female as well, you can find them after you finish the first dungeon. From the group, only the goblin slayer has sex scenes in the current version.
Kind of reminds me a bit of old boulders with how weak we are at the start but honestly like the game so far with what i have played hard as hell though. lol

frostgames

Game Developer
May 2, 2022
Kind of reminds me a bit of old boulders with how weak we are at the start but honestly like the game so far with what i have played hard as hell though. lol
Yeah, player start weak but gain power fast by getting some gear and unlocking summon and skills, the level 2 perk is also a great boost to power, although you need to beat the first dungeon to unlock level 2.

From what I have seen what most people find hard is to beat the group of adventurers blocking the entrance of the dungeon. Here you have two options, either you defeat them or you wait 30 in game days and they will go away. For the current Patreon version(0.2) I added a third option, you can get the trio of slimes to help you against the adventurers.

The Pointman

Feb 16, 2023
Yeah, player start weak but gain power fast by getting some gear and unlocking summon and skills, the level 2 perk is also a great boost to power, although you need to beat the first dungeon to unlock level 2.

From what I have seen what most people find hard is to beat the group of adventurers blocking the entrance of the dungeon. Here you have two options, either you defeat them or you wait 30 in game days and they will go away. For the current Patreon version(0.2) I added a third option, you can get the trio of slimes to help you against the adventurers.
Am i missing something cause does not really feel quick in gaining strength like i don't mind hard games just would like at least a chance. lol or maybe i am just unlucky. Plus bro that fight is honestly just ridiculous

Last edited:

frostgames

Game Developer
May 2, 2022
Am i missing something cause does not really feel quick in gaining strength like i don't mind hard games just would like at least a chance. lol or maybe i am just unlucky.
I have no idea on how you are playing but here is a simplified tutorial to reach level 2:
1- fights the groups on the bronze tier until you get a full team(at this point it is you and two summons)
2- Once you have a full team start fighting teams on the silver tier and equip new skills as you unlock them.
3- Get enough xp to level up(100) and go sleep to do it(choose charisma as one of your primary stats if you want an easier time).
4- Decide what is the party role you want for your mc and start buying gear for it.
5- Start trying to complete the quests from the guild, the first one is not hard but you will need to start the gold tier.
6- You can try to defeat teams from the bronze tier of the plant dungeon if you want more skills and summon options.
7- Complete all day quests of the guild and get the reward before doing the dungeon if you don't want to miss the reward.
8- Try to enter the dungeon, you will lose to the adventurers ambushing you.
9- Try again and this time beat them since you won't start at 30%hp like the first time(aoe atks are great against them).
10- Complete the goblin dungeon(remember that you can change your team between fights and if you pay attention you will know what is coming after the first fight) and you should probably already have enough xp to get to level 2.

You can look at the guild library on your main ui to see a lot of information and understand what each attribute, stats and status effects do. I have 3 builds I use for testing, the easiest is the magic build followed by the tank and the physical dps is the hardest. That is why most weapon skills got buffed in 0.2

The Pointman

Feb 16, 2023
I have no idea on how you are playing but here is a simplified tutorial to reach level 2:
1- fights the groups on the bronze tier until you get a full team(at this point it is you and two summons)
2- Once you have a full team start fighting teams on the silver tier and equip new skills as you unlock them.
3- Get enough xp to level up(100) and go sleep to do it(choose charisma as one of your primary stats if you want an easier time).
4- Decide what is the party role you want for your mc and start buying gear for it.
5- Start trying to complete the quests from the guild, the first one is not hard but you will need to start the gold tier.
6- You can try to defeat teams from the bronze tier of the plant dungeon if you want more skills and summon options.
7- Complete all day quests of the guild and get the reward before doing the dungeon if you don't want to miss the reward.
8- Try to enter the dungeon, you will lose to the adventurers ambushing you.
9- Try again and this time beat them since you won't start at 30%hp like the first time(aoe atks are great against them).
10- Complete the goblin dungeon(remember that you can change your team between fights and if you pay attention you will know what is coming after the first fight) and you should probably already have enough xp to get to level 2.

You can look at the guild library on your main ui to see a lot of information and understand what each attribute, stats and status effects do. I have 3 builds I use for testing, the easiest is the magic build followed by the tank and the physical dps is the hardest. That is why most weapon skills got buffed in 0.2
Guess i will have to start again since that stats i picked don't do shit plus the grind in this man is insane.

Last edited:

frostgames

Game Developer
May 2, 2022
Guess i will have to start again since that stats i picked don't do shit plus the grind in this man is insane.
Just curiosity, what are the stats that you picked? All stats are useful, just for different builds. The respec option is already available in the latest build so it should get here on the next update.

The Pointman

Feb 16, 2023
Just curiosity, what are the stats that you picked? All stats are useful, just for different builds. The respec option is already available in the latest build so it should get here on the next update.
I will wait for the respec then can't be bothered with the grind again i have 5 str 6 agi 4 con 4 mag 3 will 2 cha. I honestly try and balance the stats at the start of RPGs then i spec into something i think i will enjoy guess you can't do that here so just going to spec in magic maybe when that respec is in.

frostgames

Game Developer
May 2, 2022
I will wait for the respec then can't be bothered with the grind again i have 5 str 6 agi 4 con 4 mag 3 will 2 cha. I honestly try and balance the stats at the start of RPGs then i spec into something i think i will enjoy guess you can't do that here so just going to spec in magic maybe when that respec is in.
The respec is only for the leveling stats, not the training ones so the 6 points you distribute at the tutorial can't be changed with the respec. By your stats you are level 1, next version go up to level 3 so the total stats you get to distribute are 36 from leveling(you will be able to respec them) and 6 from training(permanent).

If you want the easiest time in the game go for charisma and magic, your summons improve with your level, but charisma will make them even stronger, it is actually the strongest stat in the game since it may not make you stronger or more resistant but there is only 1 of you and up to 3 summons at level 2.

I would recommend you to restart and try out another build since you are having troubles with the combat and because the best stat is your lowest. For a mage build at the start you will be looking to get some water essence(defeating slimes and fucking them, even if you lose you get essence if you have sex with them.), a lot of great spells in it.

The Pointman

Feb 16, 2023
The respec is only for the leveling stats, not the training ones so the 6 points you distribute at the tutorial can't be changed with the respec. By your stats you are level 1, next version go up to level 3 so the total stats you get to distribute are 36 from leveling(you will be able to respec them) and 6 from training(permanent).

If you want the easiest time in the game go for charisma and magic, your summons improve with your level, but charisma will make them even stronger, it is actually the strongest stat in the game since it may not make you stronger or more resistant but there is only 1 of you and up to 3 summons at level 2.

I would recommend you to restart and try out another build since you are having troubles with the combat and because the best stat is your lowest. For a mage build at the start you will be looking to get some water essence(defeating slimes and fucking them, even if you lose you get essence if you have sex with them.), a lot of great spells in it.
Finally did beat it just some enemy groups in this game are just insanely op.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes