dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Wow, that was fast!
The game was released yesterday...
If we start having a translated version of the Japanese releases here with only a one-day lag...
What a blessed time to be!
Haha well don't expect this often. I've been following this game and I did the MTL for myself so I could play it right away. Normally I wait a few weeks or months to let patches go in first.

But for this one I'll be updating it as they come out.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
DungeonWithGirl-1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

NOTAVPfan

Jul 6, 2018
Sorry but I'm gonna be that guy that asks that question as the summary does not specify...
Are these tags completely avoidable: netorare (or other cheating/swinging), monsters (if male monster x woman), tentacles, dilf, and urination.
Also, how many love interests and what do they look like, what is the total playtime, any bugs?
While the seemingly main love interest's art looks nice, some of those pictures and tags are complete red flags for me, but to each there own.

magrao121

Apr 1, 2019
who many do you pay to translate every game you do with that script you made? this is crazy.

Atl92

Sep 12, 2021
Funny enough i played this game and beat it last tonight using MTool GPT translation lol. Actually translated it pretty well.

• Haha
Reactions: dazedanon

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Pay your guild fee. Don't return with negative action points from dungeon. Dont lose to bosses in Dungeon. Don't roll too low on traps in Dungeon.
How is the actual dungeon crawling and character building aspects? Is it rudimentary or do you see some innovations? Is it well balanced or just mindlessly easy?

Reactions: Yamemai

magrao121

Apr 1, 2019
This one was $18 in API costs which is generally the average.
That's crazy, do you get support by doing that? or you just do it for the fun and for us/f95
You could sell your script to dlsite its so much better than that machine ai they did. maybe
oh... i said its crazy because i dont live on us so here the dollar is crazy..

Reactions: Fappucx

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
How is the actual dungeon crawling and character building aspects? Is it rudimentary or do you see some innovations? Is it well balanced or just mindlessly easy?
Take my opinion with a grain of salt since I generally take the easiest route to get to the scenes lol.

It wasn't really difficult, I enjoyed the dungeon crawling but it's not super innovative or anything. The character building is barely there tbh, though the scenes themselves are good.

Reactions: desmosome

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
That's crazy, do you get support by doing that? or you just do it for the fun and for us/f95
You could sell your script to dlsite its so much better than that machine ai they did. maybe
I have a Patreon and the amount I get on there helps me break even with most games. I also only translate what I personally want to play with the exceptions of commissions where the requester pays for the cost instead.

It's also not a simple translate everything script. Its more of a tool where you deliberately translate chunks at a time to avoid breaking things. Takes some Python experience.

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
out of curiosity, how much would a long visual novel cost to translate?
18 bucks for this game seems pretty cheap to me.
Vns have a lot of text so they are more. BISHOP games cost around $60 total as an example.

• Wow
Reactions: F4S1
4.10 star(s) 41 Votes