• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Completed Dungeon Town's Grace 迷宮街のグレイス

Anon21

Mar 29, 2017
Anyone playing this game? (Japanese, no translations out yet). I've just paid off the first debt instalment, and I can't work out how to get to the second dungeon.

Tiozenko

Sep 29, 2017
Anyone playing this game? (Japanese, no translations out yet). I've just paid off the first debt instalment, and I can't work out how to get to the second dungeon.
You need to collect money to pay for remodeling, the book on the barkeeper's table, the items you can sell to the man who lives on the left side, the one in blue, on certain days an exclamation point appears and there he saves you with some money. I still can't find a more efficient way to get more money.

every time you have, go to the chest of your room and save the money (the third option), I usually dial 100000 to have nothing in hand

Anon21

Mar 29, 2017
Somebody gave me the answer in a different forum. It's in the readme, apparently. (Who actually reads the readme? Lol)

Progression to new dungeons depends on how slutty Grace becomes - there's a 'purity' counter or something so when it drops to 70 / 50 / whatever. If you try to play a 'virgin' run then it will never change.

rioxam

Aug 23, 2020
Is there a way to get out of the labyrinth any time you want? the first time I used a scroll but the second time I didn't have it so I kept going down until I died but it maked me start all over again

Anon21

Mar 29, 2017
Is there a way to get out of the labyrinth any time you want? the first time I used a scroll but the second time I didn't have it so I kept going down until I died but it maked me start all over again
If you get to the end without dying there's a free return scroll in a box (with some treasure). There's no quick escape without a scroll, though.

F4C430

Dec 4, 2018
for anyone else wondering what this is.