4.20 star(s) 6 Votes
Mar 5, 2020
I remember finding this game on Newgrounds in early 2020 when the pool scene was the end of the content and being incredibly impressed by the artwork and animations. Then I found F95 not long after that, got lost in all of the games over here, and this gem completely slipped from my mind until a few days ago. Was thrilled to see it had been updated since then, but just one new H scene in a year and a half? Why do all of the good straight furry games have to be cursed to abandonment or a glacial development process?

Ducksssss

Feb 13, 2021
I've even played and enjoyed this game before but despite that keep overlooking it because their banner looks like a mediocre rpgm games'.

Heedoth

Jan 11, 2019
It literary fades to black: "and they fucked. [inset sex scene]"
The puzzle is there and talking to the orc in different ways is there but no animations of it.
The development of this is hot garbage my god. They take 7 years to release a new update and then just blueball the content. Actual fuckin joke

dudibudi

Sep 27, 2017
If you play wanting to see new action, it's not there. They made a new update with the room, the puzzle, the characters and dialogue. Sex? Not there.
Who wants to see sex in their sex games?......... And these changes for the time between updates is high level bullshit.

TheFierceDeity

Jan 6, 2019
Damn, that's sad. Why even blueball a new scene anyways?
"As long as people are simple enough to buy that shit, they'll keep makin' it."

Edit: oof reply 20 days after the last just to make fun of people paying for nothing on Patreon. Sorry y'all didn't think to check post dates first

• Haha
Reactions: Axis3123
4.20 star(s) 6 Votes