Others Completed Dungeon of Corruption ~Trials of the Female Knights~ [Final] [Hentai Industries]

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Gazael

Jun 6, 2017
I'm stuck. I got two pieces and no idea where to go next. There are two walled off staircases, but I have no idea how to get to them.
One treasure room can only be accessed, when having 3 pieces.
For the other one you have to destroy the nearby pentragram first to make a trap appear, which ends up at the staircase.
That is a one time only chance though, if you leave that treasure room without that piece, you can't get back in.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017

Replacing the old save folder with the one in the rar should unlock all the cgs.
If there are problems, I have to check things out then.
Thanks, dude. Works like a charm.

Reactions: lmlanglavang

haanh

Jun 6, 2017
can soneone help me to get in the treasure room on the right? I did make the character step on the magic cycle or something, nothing happen

Reactions: ponyguy

drjekyll1412

Jul 7, 2017
The game is not really hard, you can fuck up the sequence for the final cg though as there are about 4 things that can lock you out of it. That includes 2 rooms, which you cannot reenter once you leave them.
Can you tell me how to get the final cg though? Tried run through twice and still can't manage to get it...

Reactions: Aode

Foxst

Jul 30, 2017
I'm just struggling to even figure it out. I start the game, and by the time I unlock the ability to summon a second monster the game immediately says Trial Complete and gives me a game over.

Reactions: ponyguy

Foxst

Jul 30, 2017
Does anyone know how to get the final CG? When I talked to the boss with the Dark Elf she just killed him instead of doing the CG.

SmilesTheEmo

Sep 5, 2017
I also can't seem to get the final CG for the dark elf. The rest of the game wasn't too difficult and I didn't have trouble unlocking all the other scenes, but whenever I try to attack him she just kills him and the game ends. It doesn't seem to matter how much I build the combo before she touches him. Also I can't figure out why but if I trap her into enough enemies (2 more in the save I have) I get a game over. I'd really appreciate it if someone could let me know how you're supposed to finish the game since it doesn't seem to have any directions unless it was on some invisible sign that I missed. Hopefully i didnt lock myself out of it and have to start all over again.

Ageor

Jul 28, 2017
Can you please tell me how to get last two pieces? I am stuck with two and cant figure out how to get these...

mr. know nothing

Nov 3, 2017
can soneone help me to get in the treasure room on the right? I did make the character step on the magic cycle or something, nothing happen
The pitfall to allow you to get in should appear when you hit the incantation circle (I can't remember if you have to use the catapult to launch yourself at it or not, but you might). However, I've found that too often, I just can't get the pitfall to appear (even in cases where I have never entered that room before in that play through). Leaving and trying again hasn't seemed to help. While it might be possible to get it to open up in those cases, I've been forced to start over, which is particularly annoying, because the special monster that appears in that treasure room only appears if you've had the body modification already. So, you could end up playing a fair bit before even trying to enter.

So, I'm convinced that this is a bug in the game, but either way, it's annoying. A slightly different but related problem is that if you get the pitfall to appear to enter the last treasure room (by collecting the other 3 treasure pieces first), it appears after the monsters have been randomly placed in the room, and if one is placed in the spot where the pitfall then appears, you can't actually use the pitfall (if you try, you fight the monster, and the pitfall disappears), but at least in that case, I'm pretty sure that you can just leave the room and come back, and if no monster appears in that spot, you're fine.

mr. know nothing

Nov 3, 2017
Does anyone know how to get the final CG? When I talked to the boss with the Dark Elf she just killed him instead of doing the CG.
At the very beginning of the game, behind where you start, there's a stone that says "The final trial will test 'a body pushed to its limits' and 'a heart three times a tenth-part full.'" My interpretation of that was that you had to get the apostle down to about 3/10 of their morale and have the body modification done before encountering the boss at the end. I'm sure that you need the body modification, since that's used in the last CG, and I don't know exactly how low you need to get her morale, but when I hit the boss with the apostle at a bit over 3/10 of her morale and with the body modification having been done, I got the last CG, and with previous attempts, I didn't.

Since most trap combos really don't do much damage to the apostle's morale, and it's wasteful to do more than one trap at a time once the apostle's armor is gone (since each trap costs mana, and the main thing you need is the orgasms, not the small morale hit), the best way I found to get her morale down was to use the catapults in the room where the horse appears. You have to be careful not to completely destroy her morale (since if you hit all 4 catapults, it doesn't take more than 2 or 3 traps leading up to the teleport that took you to the catapults before the damage level is high enough to defeat her). However, it makes it trivial to do a lot of damage, whereas most trap combos do relatively little, and trying to wear her down over time is a waste of time.

Interestingly enough, as a bonus of sorts, I found that if you defeat the apostle with either the horse or the tit pressing board, you get different dialog from her in the sex scene (she then mostly enjoys it instead of complaining), and I think that in the case of the horse, the CG was slightly different too, but I'm not 100% sure on that one. Either way, I got something extra out of screwing up and defeating her early that way. However, I don't know if any other monsters give different dialog when you use them to destroy the last of here morale. It doesn't happen with the breast rape monster that you find in the room where the horse shows up, and for most of the monsters, it's pretty hard to get a good enough combo to finish her off. So, I haven't tested any of the others yet.

Awoogatou

Jan 12, 2018
I think I'll pass on this game. From the last 3 tries it keeps giving my computer red flags (anti-viruses picking up) and partially freezing majority of my system; even trying to kill its run time doesn't work. Doesn't seem like I'm missing much from other reviews, I'll just stick with orc castle.

HWatcher1

Aug 1, 2018
ok so im lost

Whenever i open the game i get a window but of course i cant read it since its jap.

I click ok then another window same thing then nothing happens

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes