HTML Dungeon Massage Service [Pixel Art][Art and Development Thread]

bunloveless

Jun 26, 2022

Hi, I'm kinda new here and this is my first thread for showcasing my game, . It's a Casual Simulation game that started out as a NSFW Game Jam. You play out as a massager for these cute girls adventuring in the dungeon and if you want, do lewd things with them. Programming, Art and Design by me execept for music and sound fx (outsourced from free ones)

| |

Planned Tags: Elves, Monster Girls, Oiled

Characters
boss.png
[Boss] Frisky character, likes money and always thinking about how to make profits. She don't wanna go back to her old life living the backwater. She'll do anything in order to make profits.
knight.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
[Knight] A proper Knight, your female heroine and will save you in time of need. She's probably in places where trouble happens or making one (unconciously)
cleric.png
[Cleric] A dependable elf girl although shy, timid and only mumbles a few words. She'll give you a lap pillow. Treat her well and protect her thighs. No seriously, those thighs are to die for.
witch.png
[Witch] Hot and lewd, that's the description. Need I say more? She likes lingeries and flaunting her tits. No one can handle her so she's always on the kinky side of things.

Development:
The game is being developed in Godot Engine and the art is made using Aseprite. Planning to make my own music after I get some funding in order for me to buy a MIDI keyboard but for the meantime, I'll be using placeholder music and sfx I got from opengameart or freesound. Currently not naming the characters but plan to until I've built up the world I'm creating.
New characters will be added every month. At the same time, I will be developing this new game, details below.

That's all of it for now! Like the post if it interests you. I hope pixel art is given love in this forum, let me know if you like pixels! Thank you very much.​