1.30 star(s) 4 Votes

Griinch

Stealing your Christmas for no reason
Uploader
Jul 20, 2021
DFCover.png

Overview:
"A lonely girl who is always surrounded by people."
I like our Guild, because I am surrounded by people all day long, they chat with me,
laugh with me and see me as someone interesting,
that's why I wanted to train our new member in a mission, because when I go home,
I am all alone, guild members work all day long, I have to do the shopping and prepare dinner,
sometimes, to eat it alone.
I follow my guild mate as I fuck her along the way
Thread Updated: 2023-05-12
Release Date: 2023-04-19
Developer: Hushino
Censored: Yes (Mosaic)
Version: Final
Language: English (Skynet)

Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

DF1.png DF2.jpg DF3.png df4.png DF5.jpg

Last edited:

C'thun

Jul 9, 2017
At this point i don't even have to look at the fingers i see AI art on a small preview and i'm 95% sure it's AI art. People are being pretty lazy with models and prompts it seems.

Honestly i wouldn't mind if people at least attempted to fix problems like 6 finger hands and shitty lighting in parts where it's pretty fixable even without serious art experience.

septacycell

Dec 27, 2017
Wonder when we are going to see someone making a game that uses AI for assistance instead of the whole work.
Canova the Neoclassicist sculptor was very profilic, this is because he had a team of assistant, they would sculpt the rough shape of it and he would finish the job in the parts that distinguish a novice from a master.

This is like using Motion capture without a cleanup, because yeah those tools help but they can't make the whole animation.

Jun 1, 2017
Wonder when we are going to see someone making a game that uses AI for assistance instead of the whole work.
Canova the Neoclassicist sculptor was very profilic, this is because he had a team of assistant, they would sculpt the rough shape of it and he would finish the job in the parts that distinguish a novice from a master.

This is like using Motion capture without a cleanup, because yeah those tools help but they can't make the whole animation.
One day we're going to see an RPG Maker game with a plot written by AI, with AI cg and it'll have an MTL. It'll be the day the laziest game ever was made and uploaded. Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if its already happened with the amount of absolute shit that's been uploaded to DLsite.

1.30 star(s) 4 Votes