4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

C.M.Cas

Shameless Dev
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2018
Bro you gotta be kidding me she has infinite hp? Why??

welp guess I'll just perma avoid her then haia

Edit: Nah but actually tho why make her invincible? If she's like a must lose at least have her be like if you damage her enough, then it's like you don't die but the fight stops or something like that. Having forced losses just sucks ass especially if you KNOW you should have enough to kill her (especially with dots like poison).
I liked this idea of end the fight instead of get the MC defeated. I will change it in the next update. Thx for the feedback.

Reactions: cruiser221

Jetyrs

Apr 23, 2024
Please help me

I can't even play the game if I don't know how to upgrade the village and get many other quests. Without instructions it's difficult to play.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: C.M.Cas

C.M.Cas

Shameless Dev
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2018
Please help me

I can't even play the game if I don't know how to upgrade the village and get many other quests. Without instructions it's difficult to play.
Brother, just follow what Mervina says and you'll be good. I'd suggest don't skiping the dialogues or it will be hard to find what to do. But, in general, just talk with people in the village, then do the quests they will give you. Talk to them more than one time over time, they will progress with your story so dialogues can change, at the point you can upgrade the village.
Hope you find your way.

Good game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Jetyrs

C.M.Cas

Shameless Dev
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2018
Bugreport
After you defeat Yuki and come back to the Forest, Yuki dialogue will start again, making it impossible to access the Forest. I really don't know how this sh*t passed. Sorry for that. The next update will fix it, and i will pay double attention on my beta testing. Thanks cruiser221 for bring it to my attention.

See you soon in the v.04.
Good game.

dungeon explorers cmcas games.png

Reactions: cruiser221
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes