LordHybrid

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2021
CharaStudio-2024-05-11-22-25-39-Render.png
Hey hey everybody! Just coming at you with a Devlog since it's been a month since v0.065 :V

I honestly don't have much to talk about for this devlog as things are just going at a pace. Been trying to do some RL things this month as well and as it's the end of the school year, been also having to deal with that storm of nonsense. Despite that, I've been chugging along and doing a lot of new stuff, as this is obviously a turning point in the story :V New looks, new developments, new outfits... I got it all for the upcoming updates :V

Along with that, I've really been looking into what Dungeon Days is about and what I want to say with it. I know that Dungeon Days is just an AVN, but I still wanna do stuff with it that I can look back and enjoy with fond memories. So I really have been diving into reading some other stories, trying other games, and doing all kinds of stuff to expand my knowledge on the stuff. It's been pretty good so far and been helping me develop and refine a better story for Dungeon Days.

Besides that, I think the only other thing I should mention is the Goblin tier for Patreon and Subscribestar. It sort of got put on the backburner but I should be figuring out something for it by the time I release the next update, so stay tuned for that!

With that, I think that's everything that needs to be said so stay in touch for the upcoming update! :V

(Oh, btw, the image is NOT indicative of the next update... just something nice I happened to make :V)

===Rate me 5 stars on or f95! Every rating helps!===

===Check out my or and gain benefits!===

===Join my or to keep up with everything Dungeon Days related!===

4.80 star(s) 50 Votes