• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Completed Dungeon & Darkness Great Hole and the City of Freedom Elburn [v1.12] [Drill Drill Drill !!]

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes

TacticalGhost

Dec 26, 2019
The game keeps saying that I can recruit people to help me in dungeon but I don't know how to add them lmao, has anyone figured it out by any chance? I fulfilled some people's requests so they said they could join me in the dungeon, just dunno how to get them to do that.

imetus

Aug 29, 2017
At this level, you won't notice the AI art unless you go looking for it. That also takes effort.

Yerdna

Oct 22, 2019
The game keeps saying that I can recruit people to help me in dungeon but I don't know how to add them lmao, has anyone figured it out by any chance? I fulfilled some people's requests so they said they could join me in the dungeon, just dunno how to get them to do that.
Only specific dungeons are [Co-Fighting Dungeons] as I’m currently understanding it. [Otherwordly Cave Luo] for instance is one. Select it, then select whom you want to bring alone (or whether perhaps you wanna go alone).

TacticalGhost

Dec 26, 2019
Only specific dungeons are [Co-Fighting Dungeons] as I’m currently understanding it. [Otherwordly Cave Luo] for instance is one. Select it, then select whom you want to bring alone (or whether perhaps you wanna go alone).
Ohhh gotcha, I hadn't touched that dungeon yet, makes sense, thanks!

Nicknameunico

Mar 18, 2019
The art is really good unlike others h-games, but what's wrong with this kind or text font used? all pixelated, looks horrible, the GUI, the text box, the menus, all of them

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
*hurrr durrr, insert generic comment here about how it's AI*
*hurr durr look at how unique I am by instead complaining about the complainers*
Room temperature intellect.

Isn't this a piracy sub tho. It feels weird to complain about the an Ai game training off of other art when we're literally ripping it for free.
Nothing is beyond criticism. Piracy isn't a theft problem it's a service problem.
DLSite is a horrible site to navigate, they have fictional currency you use to buy things on there, and no refunds.
The game isn't available in English, fans translate it and upload it.
A lot of western devs visit this site and hang out in it to get feedback since Patreon is awful for it.
It's more convenient to get it from here, you can still criticise it, that's why there's a ratings system.

Last edited:

sorawild

Dec 13, 2017
We have reached the point where I can no longer tell the difference between handmade art and AI art. Its so over bros...

Hodedra

May 7, 2020
The art is really good unlike others h-games, but what's wrong with this kind or text font used? all pixelated, looks horrible, the GUI, the text box, the menus, all of them
In fact it uses the same kind of font used in a lot of RPGmaker games, including (but not limited to) Evil Guards, Cursed Blacksmith and some other games. It's just these font doesn't do well with bright backgrounds and suited more for dark window backgrounds.

Last edited:

Hodedra

May 7, 2020
I always find it funny when people complain about "unrealistically" huge boobs in anime games, cause I see that shit irl on a daily basis lmao. Latina women are something else I tell you what.
You know the rules, and so do I.
"Pics or it didn't happen."

Reactions: tetrasmart

xort

Jun 1, 2017
The difficulty spike in the the last dungeon. What a pain. I could go and farm for a perfect item loadout, or get all the skill points to unlock all the passives but it's just a lot of work.

BlackWingsZ

May 8, 2017
The difficulty spike in the the last dungeon. What a pain. I could go and farm for a perfect item loadout, or get all the skill points to unlock all the passives but it's just a lot of work.
Just get assassinate with murdering technique and spam it, with decent agility you'll get first turn and insta-kill every everything. Rinse and repeat

Blue2343

Mar 4, 2022
The game keeps saying that I can recruit people to help me in dungeon, but I don't know how to add them lmao, has anyone figured it out by any chance? I fulfilled some people's requests so they said they could join me in the dungeon, just dunno how to get them to do that.
You have to complete their requests, and you can only choose in a double dungeon.

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes