Unity Abandoned Duchess of Blanca Sirena [Ep. 2] [3DGSpot]

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes

beegemgeege

May 10, 2017
So, weird thing, I open the game and I cant get past the 18+ disclaimer cause theres no YES/NO buttons :(

XJ347

Sep 19, 2017
Start the game, bound girl on a wheel, everything is animated, pretty fucking nice. Then a rape scene. I'm out.
Is it a hard rape scene or soft?

IE: Does the women enjoy being raped? That's would be some soft bullshit if it does. If you are going to do rape, then do rape, but softening it so supposedly people don't get offending doesn't work. The moralistic people will still be offended but now you offended anyone who likes realistic reactions. There are some women who feel pleasure from rape and are ashamed by it, but that isnt the same thing as enjoying it and become a willing participate mid rape.

MonkeyFunk

Oct 27, 2017
Is it a hard rape scene or soft?

IE: Does the women enjoy being raped? That's would be some soft bullshit if it does. If you are going to do rape, then do rape, but softening it so supposedly people don't get offending doesn't work. The moralistic people will still be offended but now you offended anyone who likes realistic reactions. There are some women who feel pleasure from rape and are ashamed by it, but that isnt the same thing as enjoying it and become a willing participate mid rape.
it's hard rape, they're going to harvest her organs afterwards

XJ347

Sep 19, 2017
it's hard rape, they're going to harvest her organs afterwards
Played it since I was curious, because of the rarity of legit rape. Yeah they didn't hold back.

Saying that Episode 1 is soft rape, so I'm not sure why others are freaking out at episode 2. If you didn't like episode 2 because of rape you shouldn't like episode 1. The maid clearly doesn't want to fuck the dude but is forced to because of his station. Clearly rape...

Anyways thanks for answering MonkeyFunk.

Overall I'm was expecting slightly more story but it's better than nothing.
Episode 2 won't extract. Any thoughts?
As for people who cant unzip episode 2, this is a 7zip file and not the standard zip file. 7zip opens it fine, but will have errors if you use the windows base unzip program.

GuardianZ

Jun 12, 2017
People just get WINRAR already. It basically unzips EVERYTHING. Probably...most likely.

Frances J3

Jun 6, 2020

rjackdaw

Feb 9, 2018
View attachment 135147

Overview:
3dgspot.com's first interactive adult movie starring Muzette in Duchess of Blanca Sirena. A steampunk adventure. Journey with Muzette as she tries to survive a world of sex, steam and savagery!​

Thread Updated: 2019-06-01
Release date: 2019-06-01
Developer/Publisher:
Version: Ep. 2
Censorship: None
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

DOWNLOAD

Ep. 2
Win: - - - MEGA -
Mac: - - - MEGA -

View attachment 135147 View attachment 135148 View attachment 135149 View attachment 135151
is it possible to compile all 3dgspot content in one thread?

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes