E N I G M A

Uploader
Dec 14, 2018
banner.jpg

Overview:
Specialized in drawing monsters screwing cute girl from a variety of series indulging in the most hardcore and depraved activities. Depraved as in the lowest common denominator, rock bottom of the barrel, "WTF have I wanked to?" sort of levels. Also lots of pregnancy. LOTS.​

Updated: 2020-04-17
Artist: Dualberettas - - - -
Censorship: None
Language: English
Resolution: Varies
Pages: 389
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

How to extract 7.zip volumes

Collection Download:
Collection JPG (Lower Res): - - - -
Collection PNG (Higher Res) Part 1: - - -
Collection PNG (Higher Res) Part 2: - - -
WIP Images: - - - - -
Comics Only JPG:
- - - - -
Comics Only PNG: - - - -

asdfgg3-min.jpg commission_faye-min.jpg commission_sui-min.jpg Mikasa_Ackerman-min.jpg pan_commission_part1-min.jpg erza_x_mira-min.jpg esdeath-min.jpg ff14aura2-min.jpg Jill_a-min.jpg terraf-min.jpg vel-min.jpg choc2-min.jpg 123123-min.jpg broodmothers-min.jpg hinata_himawari_monster_breeders_a-min.jpg inyouchuu-asagi_1-min.jpg Lucienne_ending-min.jpg New_Canvas2-min.jpg Poison-min.jpg Commissioned_by_rawrpie-min.jpg yuukimiku1-min.jpg

Last edited:

E N I G M A

Uploader
Dec 14, 2018
I can't believe that I forgot to replace a single picture. JUST ONE! It's this one you'll see on the attachments. I'm gonna add more images to this post if I keep finding stuff missing.
Mikasa.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: FlaKe42

Keato-red

Feb 5, 2020
Ever get turned on reading an H.P.Lovecraft novel?

... Neither have I.
Then i enter with my crazy high libido what do you mean H.P.Lovecraft is my fav fap material well then again I do get hard for practly ever thing except for fat/ugly people or males

E N I G M A

Uploader
Dec 14, 2018
the collection archives for part 1 and 2 seem to be damaged
Can you be more specific? Did you follow the instructions listed on the thread on how to properly extract the files? Can you provide a screenshot of the error you've encountered? Also which host did you download from?

Apr 8, 2018
Can you be more specific? Did you follow the instructions listed on the thread on how to properly extract the files? Can you provide a screenshot of the error you've encountered? Also which host did you download from?

Something seems to be wrong with the part 1 part 2 collection files I got from racaty, can't open most of them or the results from extracting them with 7zip, and I've extracted everything that could be extracted and got 7 gigs of pics, when the archives are 10 gigs so something's missing

E N I G M A

Uploader
Dec 14, 2018
Something seems to be wrong with the part 1 part 2 collection files I got from racaty, can't open most of them or the results from extracting them with 7zip, and I've extracted everything that could be extracted and got 7 gigs of pics, when the archives are 10 gigs so something's missing
The total PNG collection files should be 4.40GB when extracted, not 7GB or 10GB. Is there any other user that have downloaded from one of the 3 hosts experiencing something similar? I need to confirm whether this issue is only affecting the Racaty host or is universal across all hosts.

lilpixxle

Nov 27, 2018
downloaded from the mega mirrors but its fine i was just dumb and didnt read the istructions

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
so according to the pics i have to say: some looks quite hot and kinky in a good way, but most are too weird and strange and..gross.. sad the artstyle is quite intersting and nice and some are quite solid but all have potential for much more which is really sad!

t727

Jan 4, 2018
Missing tag: Mutilation.
The collection maybe should have the comic removed as it's a separate download?