VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
SAVE THE DATE my friends ;)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Act I Part III - Saturday, May 13th!
Apr 27 at 8:56pm
Here we go! Saturday, May 13th is it.
For real this time, though. I’ll be wrapping up the post-work and final play-testing well before the deadline’s eve to avoid my last debacle. Of course, I will continue to update with with previews throughout the next two weeks so you’ll have plenty to chew on. There will be an immediate public changelog accompanying it's release as well.

Stay tuned, my friends!

Reactions: muttdoggy

AnonX

Aug 22, 2016
I've just decided to check out this game and i was VERY pleasantly surprised.

Judging by the screenshots, i had a bad impression about the models, but the guy actually knows how to setup a decent render. Nice lighting, no ridiculously high FOV, and tasteful application of DoF. And, to my surprise, the game actually haves a decently designed UI! Most of the games in development either badly disregard or are really amateurish on that aspect, and boy, does it make a difference. Big Brother and Dreams of Desire are also very good render-wise, but the interfaces are ... just awful. Visually speaking, i think this is one of the best made games out there (the models DO need some work tho, there's something... off). Not to mention the dual-history approach is quite fresh and original, even if personally i think playing as the sister would fit better the theme.

But those are just minor issues. The only real complaint i have is that it's way too short yet. Hopefully time will solve this particular problem.

Last edited:
Reactions: muttdoggy

krmit

May 5, 2017
how many sex scenes are in the son route so far? ive only been able to get the one with the girl at the party

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
Someone PM me the hardcore image of Mom but I don't know how to put it in spoilers XD

Last edited by a moderator:
U

User_2668

Who is that anyway? Doesn't look like the son to me. I hope I'm wrong because that would be disappointing

Reactions: krmit
2.10 star(s) 188 Votes