VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Aside from the animations, which I guess are missing, did the story progress over the last 5 years?

I can check my latest save but it was not far after the father had sex with the aunt and the son raped the aunt, if I recall.

Do not care for skeletons, acid games, just the original story.
#18,832
No matter how many times we post there's nothing - there's still posts asking the same question time and again.

But if we didn't respond, people would repeat themselves until someone would respond. And then there's the few people who come in here and ask the same question they asked 3 months ago... and 6 months ago... 1 year ago.. 3 years ago...

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I keep seeing this thread popup on my notifications... wow! maybe it has finally produced an update!!:giggle:... nope!:mad:... just more of the same question and the same response... why can't this thread die? I had such high hopes before the remaster (such confusion after)... I just know the moment I unwatch it something interesting will happen, maybe an update or maybe a post that isn't a repeat of the same question that has been asked a million times :cautious: (at this stage I'm not sure what would be more improbable)

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
sometimes? i'd say often.
I was being nice. but there are times when I think they are bots created to annoy. There are always those who ask for guides, those who ask for saves, those who ask for gallery unlocker, those who ask for a patch when it is in the op, it is hard for me to believe that someone is so useless.:LOL:

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
What is the latest scene in the current main game? I played last Act IX
Dude, you have asked the same/similar question multiple times over the past 2+ years, since October 2021. Nothing has changed in any of the times you have asked. Nothing will change.
1705344854095.png 1705344870632.png
I don't know if you have an issue with your memory or another situation in your life that causes you to forget - but you should somehow make a note to remind yourself.

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
Dude, you have asked the same/similar question multiple times over the past 2+ years, since October 2021. Nothing has changed in any of the times you have asked. Nothing will change.
View attachment 3265846 View attachment 3265849
I don't know if you have an issue with your memory or another situation in your life that causes you to forget - but you should somehow make a note to remind yourself.
As i say... Bots :ROFLMAO:

Oct 6, 2021
View attachment 3265846 View attachment 3265849
One can only hope right ;)

Suggestion is to pin a post on the original page for the latest status of things - a lot easier than me having to go back 100 pages to check what I need or asking the question the same.

Anyway, thanks and see you again in 2025~

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Anyway, thanks and see you again in 2025~
I wish... but I have this feeling I'll see you ask the same question 2 or 3 more times before then. Please note that the last time this thread was updated was 5 June 2023. And we informed you when you asked in June 2023 that there is no advancement of content.
1705406535880.png

Bookmark this post so that you can compare whenever you get frisky enough to decide to ask the same repetitive question. That way you can see if there is anything new by looking at the above image and the first post of the thread.
1705406875841.png

Also, you don't need to go back through 100 pages (in fact, the last update was 30 pages ago, if you have this set on the default settings of 20 posts per page) - you only need to look at the:
  • First Post (to see if there is any change to the version or release date)
  • last 1 or 2 pages of the thread to see if anyone says "OH SHIT, FINALLY THERE'S CONTENT"
If you don't see anything - you know nothing has changed and you don't have to ask. The major part of the reason WHY there are 30 pages of posts since the last releases is because people don't use common sense and skim the last couple of pages of the thread before asking "can we fuck the mother/daughter yet?". Even though the question had already been answered many many times. If people took a moment to use their big head, there would be a lot fewer posts to skim through.

troube12345

Dec 12, 2023
I downloaded the game but it doesn't open. My antivirus program (Kaspersky Free) considers the file located at "DF-1.22.1ce-pc\lib\windows-i686\DF.exe" as a virus and deletes it. Anyone experiencing similar problem? Why is the file considered a virus?

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I downloaded the game but it doesn't open. My antivirus program (Kaspersky Free) considers the file located at "DF-1.22.1ce-pc\lib\windows-i686\DF.exe" as a virus and deletes it. Anyone experiencing similar problem? Why is the file considered a virus?
It's a false-positive. All files that are uploaded to the filehosts and linked in the first post are scanned for viruses. You are one of a very few who have even used the word "virus" in this thread - and the recent ones were all using Kaspersky, as well.

That said - you should thank Kaspersky and follow suit will all the files. You shouldn't even have downloaded this because what what you are looking for in a title like this doesn't have the content you are looking for. You will be greatly disappointed.

Also, I see you are "new" to F95. A couple of suggestions - before downloading anything to try out/play - read OP (the first post), skim the last few pages to see what the latest chatter is about whatever you are interested in downloading, and some people recommend skimming over any reviews (however, reviews on this site are mostly fanboys or haters, few know how to actually write a competent and valuable review). Doing these few steps of preparation will save you a lot of time and bandwidth.

Also see my signature below this post for more recommendations on using this site.

• Haha
Reactions: troube12345 and cxx

troube12345

Dec 12, 2023
It's a false-positive. All files that are uploaded to the filehosts and linked in the first post are scanned for viruses. You are one of a very few who have even used the word "virus" in this thread - and the recent ones were all using Kaspersky, as well.

That said - you should thank Kaspersky and follow suit will all the files. You shouldn't even have downloaded this because what what you are looking for in a title like this doesn't have the content you are looking for. You will be greatly disappointed.

Also, I see you are "new" to F95. A couple of suggestions - before downloading anything to try out/play - read OP (the first post), skim the last few pages to see what the latest chatter is about whatever you are interested in downloading, and some people recommend skimming over any reviews (however, reviews on this site are mostly fanboys or haters, few know how to actually write a competent and valuable review). Doing these few steps of preparation will save you a lot of time and bandwidth.

Also see my signature below this post for more recommendations on using this site.
I'm definitely new here and obviously English is not my native language. For this reason, reading the forum section may be problematic. The thought of searching for something that would help me among 943 pages of content seemed scary. Frankly, I don't know how to use the site too. Thanks for the answer (I also have to thank Google Translate). I should also point out that I don't understand what you mean by "you won't find what you're looking for" and what it is that will "disappoint" me. If I had thought of uploading the file to Virustotal before, I probably wouldn't have asked the question. Only 3 out of 71 tests on Virustotal said there was a virus.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I'm definitely new here and obviously English is not my native language. For this reason, reading the forum section may be problematic. The thought of searching for something that would help me among 943 pages of content seemed scary. Frankly, I don't know how to use the site too. Thanks for the answer (I also have to thank Google Translate). I should also point out that I don't understand what you mean by "you won't find what you're looking for" and what it is that will "disappoint" me. If I had thought of uploading the file to Virustotal before, I probably wouldn't have asked the question. Only 3 out of 71 tests on Virustotal said there was a virus.
If you don't understand what I mean by "you won't find what you are looking for" in this title, then what content are you looking for?
The main attraction for many people downloading this this title is its name, Dual Family, and the tag incest. If you're looking for that content ---
Mother & son? It does not exist.
Father & daughter? It does not exist.

I hope that makes it clear.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx and troube12345

troube12345

Dec 12, 2023
If you don't understand what I mean by "you won't find what you are looking for" in this title, then what content are you looking for?
The main attraction for many people downloading this this title is its name, Dual Family, and the tag incest. If you're looking for that content ---
Mother & son? It does not exist.
Father & daughter? It does not exist.

Okey, this not a problem. If the game provides more than just "clicking" (like sandbox or free-roam elements or mini-games), I'm fine with it. However, if I just "click" and read the text, it maybe a problem. Because instead of doing this, I would rather read the manga of the story, if available. As I said, since I don't know how to use the site fully, I'm learning some things by trying. I've only clicked so far in this game too. It seems like it makes more sense to publish the manga instead of doing so much coding. Of course, I respect the effort put in, but if something seems unreasonable, I say it is unreasonable. From now on, I will try to save time by using the forum before downloading the game.

I found this game on another site under "finished games" title and then I searched for it on F95. Because I was having problems downloading it from the other site for the place where they upload the files has a quota. In short, I found the game not because it was tagged as "incest". I don't really care about the incest content. Sorry for the mistakes in my English. Thanks.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
yes until next comes.

I found this game on another site under "finished games" title
if it actually read that completed then whoever planted that tag was lying.

That's hilarious because this is nowhere near being finished and never will be.
never know, scamdrop might start another project like scamstor.

I might be remembering it wrong, whatever.
if it had any tag then it should been abandoned (as it was for a few years until patreon was gonna close honeyjars w/o new content and that made scammers wake up and continue their scamprojects).

qsad

Jan 5, 2018
A late night chat with ChatGPT and DALL-E:

Remember not to zoom in or you'll give yourselves nightmares...some of these are cursed ...I'm sorry :(

We started with the concept of "Dual Family"

[What the fuck's happening!]

OIG.p.jpg OIG.jpg

[Dual Fame!!!??]
OIGe.jpg

Obviously it didn't work... so we moved on to other topics, the state of this thread for example:

[Mods watching over as everyone's calmly discussing this "masterpiece" in a civilized manner and some random newcomers suddenly enter the thread]
OIGq.jpg

[mods dilemma]
OIG.8_7qGFsBYliTH.jpg
OIGs.jpg
OIGsw.jpg
OIGeaaa.jpg

and later on the amount of money Kyle's making and the state of his Patreon followers:
OIGlll.jpg OIG..m.jpg OIGqqqqeqe.jpg qeqeqe.jpg adadad.jpg adadada.jpg ffafaf.jpg vxvxv.jpg xvxv.jpg fhfhfhfh.jpg dgdgdgdg.jpg OIG0=00=.jpg ]OIG.jpg gdgdgdgd.jpg OIG.Pt1cNUyeLhtg.jpg

Then we had a sudden heated exchange of ideas... fighting the fight against the tyranny of Gumdrop games and his loyal followers:
OIGrr.jpg Oggg.jpg OIGdfgdg.jpg
[OMG!!! Whyyyyyyy]
fhfhfhfnvbv.jpg

and finally we ended our chat with paying tribute to our unsung heroes cxx and Count Morado:

vvxcvxv.jpg OIGgdghd.jpg bnmbm.jpg vvxzz.jpg OIG.3ogo6lCo.Bglts.jpg bn dgd.jpg yyyy.jpg fghfghf.jpg OIGjg.jpg OIGnm.jpg OIG.nxFcmX0rg.jpg OIG.zc3.oPmK1mIImWfH.jpg OIGkl;.jpg

Thank you both for all the sacrifices you had to make throughout the years

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes