VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes

enokard

Apr 25, 2017
I became a fan of this game.

Look at the extreme delicacy of the traits, the quality of work done in the stage lighting
the soft colors, the ground and skin textures.... There is nothing lovelier actually. This dev is a true artist.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

He even maked me appreciate puzzle games :eek:

da-dudster

Jun 5, 2017
Can you only do the puzzles when you find them? I just wanted to find them all and do them later but once I'm done with the story I can't find them in the menu.

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
You can do them at any time, hell you can save and go down a different route to get the puzzle then reload earlier save and go the route you want and it'll be unlocked.

F1 opens the menu for them, they are under secrets.

Some of them are pretty damn hard.

xןʞ

Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Should save automatically when you finish, they reset to scrambled if you leave without finishing though.

JR81

Feb 28, 2017
Anyone know what the "Gallery Scene" in sisters room is and how to get it, as per the walkthrough?

da-dudster

Jun 5, 2017
Does anyone know if there is a bug with saving the puzzles? After I finished the act 1 part 2 puzzle there was a completion sign and it was automatically saved, but when I finish the prologue puzzle nothing happens.

Last edited:

xןʞ

Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Still no good scenes? :|
Pretty much exact same as previous versions but with some slightly different angles that sometimes show a tiny bit more skin or something, but... yeah nothing new really.

Reactions: mastercuck

fredoo04

Jun 22, 2017
You should communicate with Gumdrop regarding 6 save slots limit.
I don't think he's aware of that being an issue.

Balduko

Nov 5, 2016
It's not really an issue right now, I just like to make saves of differents scenes instead of having to replay the whole game again, but it will be quite the shore down the road.

Reactions: Paranoid_android

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Mega is down, but not gdrive

(if gdrive seems to infinite load, just clic on the download icon at top right :p )

Skeletor

Jun 20, 2017
Does anyone know if there is a bug with saving the puzzles? After I finished the act 1 part 2 puzzle there was a completion sign and it was automatically saved, but when I finish the prologue puzzle nothing happens.
You have to assemble the puzzle in the same position/angle as the original picture. For instance if the head of the original pic has the head on the right side. While you have the head on the left side, even though the pic is complete. You wont get that confirmation that its solved.

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes