VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 189 Votes

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
Sad thing is, I'll probably play it again, and be disappointed again.

That is, if an update appears.

Koanon

Aug 16, 2017
The latest update on the website mentions that writing is still taking place. Kyle predicts that since Act IX took two weeks to write from scratch, Act X "could easily double that time span". Very precise wording. I'm an armchair psychologist, so trust me when I say that this reveals a lot about Kyle's mindset towards this project and the people he is delivering to.

It seems that every render and animation, or at least most of them, are complete. However, knowing Kyle's track record, the next release will be delayed well beyond his own estimates. He'll keep hyping up those promises with previews hidden behind a $20 paywall ffs. :ROFLMAO:

In the meanwhile, while we wait, enjoy this cat.

B49Lwy5CQAEulma.jpg

Casual Voyeur

Formerly 'decent'
Donor
Nov 27, 2018
Sad thing is, I'll probably play it again, and be disappointed again.

That is, if an update appears.
Don't worry - I'd say chances are good you will never be disappointed again.

When the next update comes... Very soon... Probably this month or april...
... or maybe May or June... :D
...possibly July or August... :)
...likely September or October... :unsure:
...presumably November or December... :confused:
...potentially January or February... :sleep:

Wait, what were we talking about again?

People Will play this game. Everyone will. Me too... That is the true.
Yup. Everyone. And their mother. Especially their mother.
covfefe

In the meanwhile, while we wait, enjoy this cat.
Are you implying there are still people out there... waiting, I mean like SERIOUSLY waiting for an update? o_O

Thanks for the cat.
Hm, kitty looks comatose - is (s)he alright... or just... waiting?

Dec 22, 2017
When the next update comes... Very soon... Probably this month or april... People Will play this game. Everyone will. Me too... That is the true.
What has Gumdrop done to indicate that he will release this update this month or next month? Not to even mention will he even release it this year.

MykeRosy

Dec 9, 2018
Im no patrons of gumdrop but why his patrons just pressure him, i mean 1 year and no updates and someone even paying him $20 a month for nothing is a joke. And this part x might not be released this month.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Yeahhh.. that's riight. This game was supposed to be updated last week but silly me. I forgot to check like all the other times and there's still no update. No wonder I keep forgetting about this game and only realized "wasn't something supposed to happen last weekend?" when I saw this pop up on the latest feed. So I think "I'll eat my shorts if there's an update" and I checked.. Sure enough there's no update and luckily I'm not wearing shorts either.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Lika

Jun 3, 2017
he writes
"The previous release, Part IX, took about two weeks to write from scratch; I'd say that with its gargantuan quantity of scenes alone, Part X could easily double that time span. "
What did he do for a year? why he didnt wrote all of this time, and then just add the scene during rendering?
If people stopped supporting him long ago, he would have released the game 6 month ago.

Casual Voyeur

Formerly 'decent'
Donor
Nov 27, 2018
If this game was developed by someone with a workload like DrPinkcake, people would probably already be playing act 3 by now.
Small drawback: There would be no incest content and either mom or daughter / sister would have already died, but hey - you have to be willing to make sacrifices.

Last edited:

MykeRosy

Dec 9, 2018
he writes
"The previous release, Part IX, took about two weeks to write from scratch; I'd say that with its gargantuan quantity of scenes alone, Part X could easily double that time span. "
What did he do for a year? why he didnt wrote all of this time, and then just add the scene during rendering?
If people stopped supporting him long ago, he would have released the game 6 month ago.
agreed! his poor patrons getting screwed every month! i mean he hire animator why not he hire also a writer or whatever or he just write it in the year he ddint release a single update

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
Does anyone have a good link for 0.99 CE? not a 50kb one .. it's been deleted from mega.

Dec 24, 2018
he writes
He'z lazy, he doesn't want to work and wants to sit on his ass all day. He has spent this last year doing very little work, there is no way the amount of content this update has even comes close to justifying a years worth of development time. But why work when he's making all that money on patreon? That's why I don't understand his patreon supporters, what are they giving him money for? They say they give it to support the creator and that he doesn't owe them anything, but why do they want to support him to sit on his ass and not work? His patreon supporters are literally insane.

MykeRosy

Dec 9, 2018
He'z lazy, he doesn't want to work and wants to sit on his ass all day. He has spent this last year doing very little work, there is no way the amount of content this update has even comes close to justifying a years worth of development time. But why work when he's making all that money on patreon? That's why I don't understand his patreon supporters, what are they giving him money for? They say they give it to support the creator and that he doesn't owe them anything, but why do they want to support him to sit on his ass and not work? His patreon supporters are literally insane.
Yeah and i dont see them pressure him. In his discord channel all negative towards the developer they blocked them im one of those. They keep dreaming that if its good even tho its 1 year since part ix is okay. They getting screwed tbh but its their money.

2.10 star(s) 189 Votes