VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes

carlosxbox79

Aug 2, 2017
Are you guys really doing this give the guy a break he is doing a good job 3 more months go by fast in the meantime why don't we play the other games like milfy city or filf or timestamps

Reactions: Shardoom

Hadgar

Jun 2, 2017
The speed of development is depressing, but so far it does not seem to me a problem. The developer will have problems if after the final part of the first act, the players do not move away from the computer desk with a feeling of "WOW! I want more!".
I think the developer needs to change something for another reason. This is only the completion of the FIRST act. Where the interaction between the son and cousin / aunt is minimized, his relationship with his sister is minimal, where the relationship between father and wife comes to a standstill. But the ending of the game should be the completion of all combinations of relationships and previously made decisions. How much will the author do the last part of the third act? Year? Two? I’m sure if he continues to try to be great anyway, but after years the game will simply become morally obsolete.

Reactions: lTTMl

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Just found the game (hard to find with last update so long ago ^^).

The approach with the 2 MCs is cool and intresting. I had fun, even though there are hardly any explicit scenes. I often find the choice of image details a bit strange. It's probably supposed to be artistic, but often it just looks strange. Moreover, some scenes are so dark that I have to massively increase my gamma value to see more than black porridge.
The models all look pretty unique, I like that. Especially the daughter has a very own charm. She looks very cool and distant, which is what she is, but still attractive. That's not so easy. The mother has a rather rough look, but it still fits somehow.

I am curious what the next update will offer, because it is a long time ago, so I hope that it won't be too short and that you slowly get to see more sex, because the warm-up phase is more or less over now ^^

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Hey.. how about I put this argument to rest???

Here's my suggestion -
If January 25, 2019 passes without an update from gumdrop, I will mark this game as abandoned on January 26, 2019.
And the only way to reverse any "on-hold" and "abandoned" status is by gumdrop delivering an update to this game. And I don't mean 20 images and a few screens, I mean an update that must be well over 200 quality images and 1000 words larger than 0.98 CE.

This way, we can stop the milking arguments

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Hi, was away from the thread for a time due to other things!

Boys and Girls, please tell me you play an elaborate joke on the ones absent from the thread for a time, because a release in the new year cannot be anything but. I would be quite speechless about such an obvious longbowman salute by a game developer to his patrons if the supposed date comes from gumdrop. Well, I knoew that guy is a (selfcensored) (selfcensored), that he has proven time and time again, but extending the "development" of an already far too late update by a trimester, the chuzpe of it.
I am truly looking forward to see if this update ever comes or if this (selfcesored) of a developer just abandons it, because he has to know that even the most dumbest patron will go once he/she sees that gumdrop never lives up to his promises and brings a mediocre at best update next, if one at all.

Reactions: hisstoryman

hisstoryman

Jul 1, 2018
Hi, was away from the thread for a time due to other things!

Boys and Girls, please tell me you play an elaborate joke on the ones absent from the thread for a time, because a release in the new year cannot be anything but. I would be quite speechless about such an obvious longbowman salute by a game developer to his patrons if the supposed date comes from gumdrop. Well, I knoew that guy is a (selfcensored) (selfcensored), that he has proven time and time again, but extending the "development" of an already far too late update by a trimester, the chuzpe of it.
I am truly looking forward to see if this update ever comes or if this (selfcesored) of a developer just abandons it, because he has to know that even the most dumbest patron will go once he/she sees that gumdrop never lives up to his promises and brings a mediocre at best update next, if one at all.
A like just for using the word chupze.
PS @ the moderators:
Please don't close this thread, it's my monthly dose of comedy.

Reactions: January2015
2.10 star(s) 188 Votes