VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes

TheFinder

Jun 10, 2018
The obvious solution is we just cut to the chase and give me and my crew our own thread under captains logs, we're the only thing consistently updating anyway, lol
I completely support this idea, your men definitely deserve it after all they've been through :closedeyesmile:.

Reactions: lostraven
May 28, 2018

Howdy gang!

Updated the per usual, check it out if you haven't already. I'll keep this first section brief and jump right into things; I've got a ton of stuff to show you, including news about the release date. Stick around! :]

Part X Progress!

I had an interesting week tackling the action sequence for the S campaign, finally succumbing to completion Sunday morning. Other than smooching the lady you love on the dance floor, the action sequence will surely be one of the most defining events of the Act I finale. I trust you, armed with pages of saves and a hasty set of fingers, to reign the victor of those encounters!

The S campaign's dance segment is nearing completion, the only remaining sequence of the three being the character sequence. This includes some of the sex animation taking place in Part X -- if you'd like to know more about the new animations, check out the previous two dev updates.
Part X Content!

This week, I'll be using this section to showcase what's coming this month. Tag along if you're interested!

Part IX Patch!

I'll be uploading a patch that fixes a number of issues with the previous release, Part IX. The most notable is the visibility fix to the F campaign's Karen segment, increasing the brightness and removing jpg compression artifacts. As the lighting is far brighter, clearer when starting from that same spot in Part X, I wanted to make this change.

In addition to this, some other bug fixes such as the Part VIII gallery puzzle "implications" and compatibility between Patreon and game versions. I'll write up a full list of changes/fixes after its release.

CE Club Pinups & Content Previews!

The "secret memes" I've referenced a couple times are stepping into the spotlight this month. Along with the return of pinups, I'll be continuing previews of future in-game CE content. Last week, we took a peek at some "developments" in regard to bust size; in addition to exploring both sides of the bust spectrum, I'll be sharing skin (ethnicity/facial features) and hair (color/style) customization previews as well!

Sex Animation Previews!

In addition to CE Club content, I'll be shuffling out some previews involving the game's sex animations. I've written previously about Part X's animations, how the jerky 2 frame "animation" style used previously would be cast aside for something far more polished. As the sexual interactions start to involve the main cast of ladies, I figured this improvement is a must.

I'll share much more info when the first taste of animation is released. I hope you'll look forward to it!

Part X Release Date!

Next week I'll be revealing the release date for the Act I finale, Part X. Like I said last time, I've absorbed the wisdom of those more thoughtful than I before constructing this date. Don't miss the next dev update!

Three Part X Image Previews!

By the numbers, another three previews of Part X. I'll be spreading them out a day at a time, starting with the goods lads of the CE Club.

More public posts/content!

There's more public posts, polls and other content coming from here forward. These will be exclusive to my site, so

Website Phase II - Users & Pledging!

Nothing much to see here this week! If you have any technical trouble with my site, you can use one of the contact forms at the footer or shoot an email at df@gumdropgames.net . Those on Patreon who would like to transfer their pledge to my site can always send a private Patreon message my way -- comments and posts slip between the cracks sometimes!

• (Coming this week!) RE and CE Club Polls
  • (Coming this week!) CE Content Previews
  • (Coming this month!) Part IX Patch
  • (Coming this month!) Sex Animation Previews
  • (Coming this month!) Three Part X Previews
  • (Coming this month!) Public Posts & Polls
  • Dev updates, previews, pinups & other goodies
  • Part X!
That's the skinny for now! See you in a day or two. :]

Best, lads.

Gumdrop Games
Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful new information about the part IX patch !
It seems that I will be able to admire Karen's beauty and magnificence in a whole new light !

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful new information about the part IX patch !
It seems that I will be able to admire Karen's beauty and magnificence in a whole new light !
Karen is legit the worst character based on her actions and every sexual scene goes to her but i guess one mans trash is another mans treasure

fakerdude

Mar 10, 2018
Is it me or this dude keeps adding stuff to the lists:

• (Coming next month!) Public Posts & Polls
  • (Coming in the next two months!) More Part X Previews
  • (Coming next year!) Public Posts & Polls
  • (Coming 2019!) Avengers 4
  • (Coming 2019!) CE Content Previews
  • (Coming December 2019!) Star Wars Episode IX
  • (Coming Christmas 2019!) A nice cup of Eggnog
  • Part X!

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017

• Part X!
reminds of this guy

gone sexual gone transexual gone bisexual

hisstoryman

Jul 1, 2018

• Part X!
AND EVERYONE GETS A PONY!!!!!

Reactions: fakerdude

Vanaduke

Oct 27, 2017
View attachment 158408

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Holy shit! I feel like I've entered into a parallel dimension, and I can't find my way out! This is hilarious!
You'll be surprise who are responsible for this unnecessary madness, Abby and Co. They're the one who keeps on pushing this customization agenda and Kyle is too eager to abide. Anything to delay the release and squeeze udders.

This customization requires a complete overhaul and complete re-rendering from the beginning till the very last scene on both perspectives! If it takes 6 months for Chapter 10, just imagine how long will it take to re-render everything from scratch. Why the hell would we need a customization if there aren't any significant sex scenes on a supposed adult VN game? I can't help but applaud the business strategy behind this madness; Patreon doesn't even bat an eye.

The Jordan Belfort of Adult VN - Kyle, Gumdrop.

Nikois

:()
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
When is the update coming? soon? The game is awesome by the way, I like the cross stuff.
I hope I could fuck or see the mom full nude in the up coming update.
Thanks

May 7, 2017
(...) This customization requires a complete overhaul and complete re-rendering from the beginning till the very last scene on both perspectives! If it takes 6 months for Chapter 10, just imagine how long will it take to re-render everything from scratch. Why the hell would we need a customization if there aren't any significant sex scenes on a supposed adult VN game? I can't help but applaud the business strategy behind this madness; Patreon doesn't even bat an eye.

The Jordan Belfort of Adult VN - Kyle, Gumdrop.
On that front, in regards to CE Content, we can rest assured that this will be an endeavour for the B-Team (or CE Team if you prefer, whom will start working after the end of Act 1), and even if they were to fall behind schedule Kyle stated on Discord that he wouldn't hold back the update releases just to incorporate them, besides we already have Gumdrops (Kyle) doing the delays himself, he doesn't need a bunch of procrastinating amateurs doing (or not doing?) his own procrastinating job. So if anyone wishes to have a "Haha I got you" moment and tell him about it, go ahead when he does hold back a release while waiting for the CE Content, there a bunch of statements to back yourself up from him on discord (search on his channel on the general tab for "The whole goal of having a secondary team").

Oh, I forgot to add! You are absolutely right @Vanaduke (as far as estimates go) on the time required to re-render and pose everything, I might even be longer since Gumdrops mentioned that there would be also Afro-american, Hispanic and other possible ethnicities to customize the characters with, besides there's also the free-roaming or arcade mode to talk, which is more of a direct mode (sandbox even) in which you get to decide to play as which character (Father or Son) and who do you want to interact with.

May 28, 2018
Karen is legit the worst character based on her actions and every sexual scene goes to her but i guess one mans trash is another mans treasure
It's just that I love stories where a broken person, a bad person or both is becoming a better person or at least a more likeable person thanks to the power of love.
I feel like the Father could help Karen become a better person.

Reactions: -Dreamer-
2.10 star(s) 188 Votes