VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 189 Votes

TheFapperBoy

Aug 13, 2017
· CE Club Nude Pinup Pack II [Complete!]
· CE Club Nude Pinup Pack III [Complete!]
· CE Club Nude Pinup Pack IV [Complete!]
· Three more Part X previews [Complete!]

Are the Pinup Packs' stand-alones, or are they pulled right from the game itself?
and are they available somewhere for freeloaders like myself - or are they strictly a Patron thing?
Thanks.
I posted CE Nude pinups I through III a few pages back.

Reactions: CharmCityNative

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
How many sex scenes are in this game? Everyone is saying that it's all dialogue and no sex.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
It is for most of the time, there is one rape scene and some half-assed stuff, but other than that it's pretty much all dialogue.

Reactions: Amonlip9000

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
and sexual fantasy
That includes half-assed stuff for me. It doesn't necessarily have to have a definite start, but for me it at least needs a finish and so far none of the scenes had one besides the psycho shit.

If i dont get to fuck that mom in part X, my balls are gonna fall off
You better get in for at least a few more months since it's still act 1/3

dE_VoYd

Apr 3, 2018
is this on hold/abandoned or done? (haven't played yet :p )
After being silent for sometime when the mods decide to tag this as abandoned, gumdrop comes out of nowhere and posts some pin ups then again its in progressing mode.
I think this game might need a decade to finish if this kinda progress continue...

Reactions: heyyoo

TheFapperBoy

Aug 13, 2017
Yes, the game does take a very long time to develop. There was a good chunk of time where the game kept having lackluster updates one after the other, but I feel the last 2 updates have been pretty solid. Gumdrop seems to have found some footing, and direction. The way 0.98 ended on the sons side was pretty good, and it definitely left me wanting more. This coming update with the dance, and everything has a lot of potential.

I've come to learn that you can't approach this game like you would a game like Dreams of Desire, or Milfy City. I just wish development time wasn't such a huge grind.

HomerJSimpson

May 19, 2018
Yes, the game does take a very long time to develop. There was a good chunk of time where the game kept having lackluster updates one after the other, but I feel the last 2 updates have been pretty solid. Gumdrop seems to have found some footing, and direction. The way 0.98 ended on the sons side was pretty good, and it definitely left me wanting more. This coming update with the dance, and everything has a lot of potential.

I've come to learn that you can't approach this game like you would a game like Dreams of Desire, or Milfy City. I just wish development time wasn't such a huge grind.
The son ending is the only thing who hold me here

Reactions: dE_VoYd

Csm_bonta

Jun 13, 2018
Yeah son endig was good, i don't really care about the father. Also I hope the mother doesn't just turn into sub, as I enjoyed the fantasy scenes where she was somewhat in charge of the sex. It would be cool if you could choose to be dom or sub with her

heyyoo

Jun 1, 2018
is there another walkthrough because the one this game has stops right before cinema visit.

dE_VoYd

Apr 3, 2018
Well, I post here his weekly dev. update, but if you say so...
No no no...i think you read my post in a different tone..
I was saying the whole development is what makes me impatient..sure the update were hell of a content when comes out but the times gumdrop takes are far far long to make someone forget the entire game...
What you do is really awesome by giving us updates whenever gummy updates as fast you can be online.
Really appriciate it man !!! Sorry if i sounded like a d*ick in my prev post.

2.10 star(s) 189 Votes